Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3604326;
    ALANNA! I have been making this point for the past few days.

In the interview where she is asked about Reid, her answer is "He's a great catch". We all know Jill is a chatterbox so why not elaborate more on the guy you totally hurt???
    Traditionally the "choosers" always talk up the guys they didn't select to deflect from their true choice. Frankly, this points to Reid because he has NOT been talked up. However, this is one heck of a crazy season and who knows. I just think it's best if everyone goes into frc expecting the unexpected IF they are invested in the final choice.

I remember the scoops from the ATFR on Deanna's season...I remember somebody just spoiling it by saying Deanna had white sunglasses on. So, if somebody comes out of the ATFR taping and says 'Risky Business Ray Bans', i'll be very happy!
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3604359;
    I remember the scoops from the ATFR on Deanna's season...I remember somebody just spoiling it by saying Deanna had white sunglasses on. So, if somebody comes out of the ATFR taping and says 'Risky Business Ray Bans', i'll be very happy!
    I don't get it...
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3604337;
    He's making sure the viewers tune in, doing his part for the show. Most amazing, has now become most powerful and best he's been part of. What does that lead us to?
    Chris has been saying over the top stuff on this show it's not even funny. The fake drama makes me drained.

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3604360;
    I don't get it...

Those are the sunglasses Reid wears...everybody knew white sunglass guy was Jesse so i'll know risky business ray bans is Reid....just in case somebody wants to drop me a hint after the ATFR taping.

It's code so they don't get in trouble
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3604371;
    Those are the sunglasses Reid wears...everybody knew white sunglass guy was Jesse so i'll know risky business ray bans is Reid....just in case somebody wants to drop me a hint after the ATFR taping.

It's code so they don't get in trouble
    OHH okay I get it now... thanks
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3604359;
    Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3604325;
    Alanna...Jillian didn't say this. She teased about it saying tune in to find out. She is playing coy. Of course they have to downplay it. It needs to fit in with their controversial, unbelievable ending. She is TOLD what to say. You, with your analytical mind, know that better than anyone. Chris is just Chris. He is their puppet and does what they want. Everything is being held close to the vest on this.
    I mean I realize it's all ABC driven but that's the point: it's ridiculous. Reid can't be here due to a "prior engagement," "hopefully he can make ATFR," "all is not as it seems (or whatever Jill's exact words were)," "it's just watching tv." What, were we born yesterday? These insane comments are making me think (again, I'm such a waffler) that Reid is F1 otherwise they wouldn't be this cold about it. I don't know what to think.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3604389;
    I mean I realize it's all ABC driven but that's the point: it's ridiculous. Reid can't be here due to a "prior engagement," "Hopefully he can make ATFR," "All is not as it seems (or whatever Jill's exact words were," "It's just watching it on tv." What, were we born yesterday? These insane comments are making me think (again, I'm such a waffler) that Reid is F1 otherwise they wouldn't be this cold about it. I don't know what to think.
    We're approaching your stop now, Alanna, so now's a good time to hop on!
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Daliana - good code words

Fondue

Lasagna

Aloe Vera
    We need not think alike to love alike