FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3604134;
    Thus literally proving she's one "smoking hot chick."
    Bwahahaha!

You're killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3604311;
    If your source is willing to share, then we would be happy to hear from him or her. If not, then that is fine as well it's nice to know that it's not a closed set though - there will probably be leakes!
    I've asked for them to share and told me they would if they could but making no promises!
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3604309;
    Okay doesn't anyone find it odd how blase Jill and Chris are being about Reid leaving as compared to her choking up at MTA?

Chris says on his blog that Reid is a nice guy and hopes he'll make it to ATFR? Lol, what? It seems to me that he's either going to be the star either way: F1 or he's going to be the #1 "spurned bachelor." They hope he makes it? Really, Chris? And then we have Jill saying that Reid coming back basically isn't that big of a deal, it's like Deanna coming back etc. Again, what? It seems to be a huge deal with the hiding him and acting all nonchalant about it when no one is willing to discuss it and ABC is fueling the fire like crazy by only hinting at it and showing him barely in one preview. Then we have Jilly Bean saying it's "just tv" to watch Reid pour out his heart and say he loves her in the Limo of Doom. Seriously?

I don't want to get my hopes up but thinking about all this gives me pause. She's shown more regret in having to let Michael go than Reid at this point and it makes me wonder...
    Alanna...Jillian didn't say this. She teased about it saying tune in to find out. She is playing coy. Of course they have to downplay it. It needs to fit in with their controversial, unbelievable ending. She is TOLD what to say. You, with your analytical mind, know that better than anyone. Chris is just Chris. He is their puppet and does what they want. Everything is being held close to the vest on this.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Okay doesn't anyone find it odd how blase Jill and Chris are being about Reid leaving as compared to her choking up at MTA?

Chris says on his blog that Reid is a nice guy and hopes he'll make it to ATFR? Lol, what? It seems to me that he's either going to be the star either way: F1 or he's going to be the #1 "spurned bachelor." They hope he makes it? Really, Chris? And then we have Jill saying that Reid coming back basically isn't that big of a deal, it's like Deanna coming back etc. Again, what? It seems to be a huge deal with the hiding him and acting all nonchalant about it when no one is willing to discuss it and ABC is fueling the fire like crazy by only hinting at it and showing him barely in one preview. Then we have Jilly Bean saying it's "just tv" to watch Reid pour out his heart and say he loves her in the Limo of Doom. Seriously?

I don't want to get my hopes up but thinking about all this gives me pause. She's shown more regret in having to let Michael go than Reid at this point and it makes me wonder...
    ALANNA! I have been making this point for the past few days.

In the interview where she is asked about Reid, her answer is "He's a great catch". We all know Jill is a chatterbox so why not elaborate more on the guy you totally hurt???

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3604277;
    Yes, it's a closed set. Just like the MTA. But, we got clues from that one as well.
    Yeah, and DeAnna's season it was closed and they had a hired audience and we still got leaks. I'm hoping this season we will as well.

Chris says on his blog that Reid is a nice guy and hopes he'll make it to ATFR? Lol, what? It seems to me that he's going to be the star either way: F1 or he's going to be the #1 "spurned bachelor." They hope he makes it? Really, Chris? And then we have Jill saying that Reid coming back basically isn't that big of a deal, it's like Deanna coming back etc. Again, what? It seems to be a huge deal with the hiding him and acting all nonchalant about it when no one is willing to discuss it and ABC is fueling the fire like crazy by only hinting at it and showing him barely in one preview. Then we have Jilly Bean saying it's "just tv" to watch Reid pour out his heart and say he loves her in the Limo of Doom. Seriously?

it is an overt avoidance tactic... jill's statements about reid are COLD and very Insensitive to say about a rejected man, how insensitive would she be to stick to her ABC script??? given what we know: he was falling in love with her i.e. she would be breaking his heart by letting him go. cold. cold. cold. for jill it is NOT in character: she has defended every single person and has been warm about every single bachelor even when she admits negative things about them. it is NOT adding up!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3603931;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted: Just did voice work on Mondays Bachelorette finale. Wow powerful stuff. Maybe best I've ever been apart of. I'll watch whole thing tonight.
    He's making sure the viewers tune in, doing his part for the show. Most amazing, has now become most powerful and best he's been part of. What does that lead us to?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3604333;
    it is an overt avoidance tactic... jill's statements about reid are COLD and very Insensitive to say to a rejected man, how insensitive would she be to stick to her ABC script??? given what we know: he was falling in love with her i.e. she would be breaking his heart by letting him go. cold. cold. cold. for jill it is NOT in character: she has defended every single person and has been warm about every single bachelor even when she admits negative things about them. it is NOT adding up!
    You answered your own question. It's really plain to see.
    We need not think alike to love alike

it is an overt avoidance tactic... jill's statements about reid are COLD and very Insensitive to say to a rejected man, how insensitive would she be to stick to her ABC script??? given what we know: he was falling in love with her i.e. she would be breaking his heart by letting him go. cold. cold. cold. for jill it is NOT in character: she has defended every single person and has been warm about every single bachelor even when she admits negative things about them. it is NOT adding up!
    YES. YES. & YES...she's even been defending Ed.

Ding ding ding!

ETA: This is the most obvious answer. I find it hard to believe that Jillian would, as some have argued, be this insensitive toward Reid because of the "vicious attacks" from Reid fans on her blog. What?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.