Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3604264;
    After all that we have seen let alone heard about Ed, even the stories don't balance, what's she talking about?. He went from hunky, chunky, bulky Ed to drunk, crassy Ed.

I can see she doesn't want to talk bad about any of these guys but why is she saying things that don't add up with what's out there in public. Either she doesn't know it or she got hoodwinked by him. I'm confused.
    Me too! She says he has found the correct balance but jeez, did I miss something or did he LEAVE the show for his work?

I'm with you Seeker; I just don't get his description. I agree with Kip & Reid's but Ed's, I just can't figure out. What we've been shown on TV -- which we know is editted -- it just doesn't describe Ed.

FORT Fan

I'm wondering if ATFR will be a closed-set. It has been so hush-hush this season that I think they won't want anything to get out which could easily happen if there was an audience.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3604275;
    I'm wondering if ATFR will be a closed-set. It has been so hush-hush this season that I think they won't want anything to get out which could easily happen if there was an audience.
    Yes, it's a closed set. Just like the MTA. But, we got clues from that one as well.

I was wondering the SAME thing. I think that's where there were tons of leaks last time with Jason, Molly and Melissa.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3604134;
    Thus literally proving she's one "smoking hot chick."
    Score one for I'msotired! That was my chuckle of the day! Good one!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3604277 View Post
    Yes, it's a closed set. Just like the MTA. But, we got clues from that one as well.
    I think maybe skatingfan was wondering (correct me if I'm wrong) if the ATFR taping will be done on a closed set like the Jason/Melissa/Molly fiasco last season.

Jilly's MTA special wasn't a "closed set" - there were audience members there.

If Reid is taken out of the running on tonight's episode (I still hold to my comment that they are madly tamping down expectations created by the tease at the end of the MTA to mute backlash), then the ATFR won't produce many headlines, do you think? Ed or Kip, it's Ed, unless something spectacular happens to advance his Storyline at LCD or Meet the Parents.

It's not a closed set. I know someone who's going.
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

Okay doesn't anyone find it odd how blase Jill and Chris are being about Reid leaving as compared to her choking up at MTA?

Chris says on his blog that Reid is a nice guy and hopes he'll make it to ATFR? Lol, what? It seems to me that he's going to be the star either way: F1 or he's going to be the #1 "spurned bachelor." They hope he makes it? Really, Chris? And then we have Jill saying that Reid coming back basically isn't that big of a deal, it's like Deanna coming back etc. Again, what? It seems to be a huge deal with the hiding him and acting all nonchalant about it when no one is willing to discuss it and ABC is fueling the fire like crazy by only hinting at it and showing him barely in one preview. Then we have Jilly Bean saying it's "just tv" to watch Reid pour out his heart and say he loves her in the Limo of Doom. Seriously?

I don't want to get my hopes up but thinking about all this gives me pause. She's shown more regret in having to let Michael go than Reid at this point and it makes me wonder...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3604304;
    It's not a closed set. I know someone who's going.
    If your source is willing to share, then we would be happy to hear from him or her. If not, then that is fine as well it's nice to know that it's not a closed set though - there will probably be leakes!
    REIDiculous - SALLY