Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3604092;
    Anyone catch this?
    I'll try to watch, but I don't expect to learn much. She's really making the LA circuit yesterday and today.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3604001;
    But isn't she sort of opening that window of opportunity for her to end up with Reid (despite him being F3) by basically saying that she wanted all of them pretty much equally?

We need not think alike to love alike

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3604134;
    Thus literally proving she's one "smoking hot chick."
    Oh your humor!
    I can't wait to see your final installment...
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3603713;
    Such an odd description of ED, does she not remember their first 1:1 date when he said he needed someone to help him find balance between his work and social life..... Really, I just don't recognize this person she fell in love with. He strikes me as being the most out of balance guy of the three. IMO
    It is good Jillian s the one choosing for herself.

Chris Harrison's tweet from an hour ago:

Just did voice work on Mondays Bachelorette finale. Wow powerful stuff. Maybe best I've ever been apart of. I'll watch whole thing tonight.
    REIDiculous - SALLY

I have been a member at other boards and left due to disrespect to others' opinions or it being a fan board where it left people out if you didn't support the team's fan.
    Each season--every season--at this point in the game, there are fans for each person left and the F3. Nothing new there. People get frazzled and support their horse.
    There are plenty of posters here that don't have a fave, yet feel one or the other could still be F1 due to inside info or just putting the pieces together.
    Last edited by BritLit; 07-23-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3603931;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted: Just did voice work on Mondays Bachelorette finale. Wow powerful stuff. Maybe best I've ever been apart of. I'll watch whole thing tonight.
    CH really works hard for his paycheck, doesn't he?!?

Voice work -- making new VOs or altering audio in existing video to splice in with all the rest of the chopped up video to make sure that their ABSURD finale will be powerful. Geeez, CH, I'll bet you need a vacation.

I have also seen on the Extra website that they are airing tonight "Jillian's Confession" and whether she gave Reid a second chance or not.
    Last edited by BritLit; 07-23-2009 at 04:37 PM. Reason: thread info
    REIDiculous - SALLY

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3604054;

Yeah, I'll kind of miss that somber, going-to-a-funeral persona from last season... NOT.
    Don't worry - he may still show up at this season's ATFR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3603713;
    Such an odd description of ED, does she not remember their first 1:1 date when he said he needed someone to help him find balance between his work and social life..... Really, I just don't recognize this person she fell in love with. He strikes me as being the most out of balance guy of the three. IMO
    After all that we have seen let alone heard about Ed, even the stories don't balance, what's she talking about?. He went from hunky, chunky, bulky Ed to drunk, crassy Ed.

I can see she doesn't want to talk bad about any of these guys but why is she saying things that don't add up with what's out there in public. Either she doesn't know it or she got hoodwinked by him. I'm confused.