Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

I think Ed's leaving was more than a blow to Jillian's self esteem. Apparently, she cried her eyes out for quite a while after that scenario and then fell asleep with candles still lit in her room and almost burnt the place down. She woke up with the room on fire and took a pot of old coffee to put the flames out.
    I think Ed's leaving effected more than her self esteem. JMO
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3604071;
    I think Ed's leaving was more than a blow to Jillian's self esteem. Apparently, she cried her eyes out for quite a while after that scenario and then fell asleep with candles still lit in her room and almost burnt the place down. She woke up with the room on fire and took a pot of old coffee to put the flames out.
    She was DEVASTATED!

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3604071;
    For sure she had feelings for Ed and that had a lot to do with her crying. But feeling sorry for oneself could also result in the scenario above, depending on how insecure you are.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3604075;
    She was DEVASTATED!
    Yeah, she was sooo devestated while she was 'not being able to keep her hands off' Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3603914;
    What she's saying just doesn't add up to me - I read back in a lot of her posts and a lot of it is her speculating that Jill will pick Reid as F1 at the AFRC. It's one thing to come on here and say you know something, but to come on and say she knows 'this much' and is speculating about the rest is leading the horse. State what you know and leave the speculation out. I don't think she KNOWS anything.
    That doesn't seem very fair to me. Someone knows some information and shares it but she is not "allowed" to speculate like the rest of us?

I appreciate Lisa's info and I think she's been very clear about not knowing the ending. Thanks for all the scoop you've given Lisa.

THE BACHELORETTE, JILLIAN'S CONFESSION...WILL SHE GIVE A BOOTED BACHELOR A SECOND CHANCE?! Tonight on EXTRA
    Anyone catch this?

CHANTALEP

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3604084;
    Yeah, she was sooo devestated while she was 'not being able to keep her hands off' Reid.
    Hosted by Back to Google NewsCanada's bachelorette launches design company, but focused on love life
    By Cassandra Szklarski (CP) 21 hours ago

TORONTO The Canadian star of "The Bachelorette" says she's started her own interior design company and would be open to hosting a design show if the opportunity arises.

But Jillian Harris says career plans are taking a backseat to her love life these days, refusing to say whether she's come out of the sensational dating show with an engagement or not.

So far, viewers only know that Harris whittled down a pool of 30 suitors to just two men ahead of Monday's finale. They include the sweet-natured Ed from Chicago and the charming Kiptyn from Encinitas, Calif.

In a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Harris refused to say who she chooses nor would she comment on rampant online talk that third-place Reid makes a surprise appearance in a last-ditch effort to win her over.

"It is an exciting episode and it was a crazy day," was all Harris would say by phone from a Los Angeles hotel. "It's all very dramatic."

Suffice it to say that Harris, who hails from Peace River, Alta., insists she's very happy and has no regrets about the controversial choices she made along the way.

That includes her decision to keep country singer Wes in the running even after she was told he boasted behind-the-scenes about having a girlfriend and said he was on the show to promote his music.

Fans have been quick to vilify the dark-haired crooner, who made it to the Top Four and was kicked off after a stilted dinner date with Harris in Spain.

Had she known more at the time, Harris admits she may have kicked Wes off the show earlier, but said she still thinks highly enough of him to want to know how he's weathered a firestorm of viewer vitriol.

"I'd love to check in with Wes and just see how he's doing with all of this chaos," says Harris. "He's still somebody that I do respect as an individual, whether or not people think he deserves that, I do."

Monday's episode sees Harris introducing the final two men to her parents, cousin and grandmother in Hawaii. It'll be followed by an "After The Final Rose" special on Tuesday.

It's been about a month since Harris wrapped the series, and since then she says she's been relaxing in her home in Vancouver while sowing the seeds for a return to her career as a restaurant designer.

She says she's formed her own company, called Jillian Harris Designs, and will "be living in Vancouver until further notice." She adds that her friends and family are "just itching for me to get back on TV and to do a design show or something to do with fashion."

"The decision I made at the end of the show is really my biggest priority right now," she says.

"After that I will see if there is any opportunity. I'm an opportunist. So if something comes my way and I know that all the other important things in my life aren't going to suffer from doing that I would definitely take it on but in the meantime I'm going to pursue my own company."

As for who should star in the next edition of "The Bachelor," Harris has two candidates in mind - fifth-place finisher Michael ... and his twin brother.

"I just think that they have such good energy and they are ready to be married and they are ready to have kids," says Harris.

"I feel like America and Canada are really looking for some wholesome TV...and I believe that the ... brothers would make excellent bachelors and would bring back a different level to the show."

When it came down to making her final choice, Harris says the determining factor was each suitor's level of commitment.

"Commitment is important and that doesn't mean an engagement, and I'm not even sure that means the L word, saying 'I love you,' but it's saying, 'I don't want to lose you and this is important to me and let's figure this out together,"' she says, offering cryptic clues to the show's closely guarded conclusion.

"I'm looking for a partner, I'm looking for a teammate. In order for me to have a teammate I need somebody to work with me, I don't want it to feel like I'm always pulling teeth from somebody. So I guess it's that sense of ease and that willingness to say: 'OK, this is bananas and this is crazy but let's figure out how we're going to make it work."'

SO YOU CAN IT BE, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT KIP AND ED SAID THEY WANTED TO GET MARRIED,,,,,,YOU DIDN'T

FORT Fan

Has anyone seen this blog?

MachelPenn.com

She says that Reid is the final 1 and has confirmed it with sources. From reading her blog seems like she has been in the "biz" for awhile.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3604002;
    I actually was surprised...there are many things I don't understand about this show but one thing I know is CH has a sparkle in his eye when he likes the ending...don't ask me how I know this, lol

If you can remember his face last season when describing the ending ---very different.
    Hmm, very interesting. I boycotted the MTA, So, you think he DOES have that sparkle in his eye? I think I know what you're talking about. Note: I'm not sure this tweet equates with the "sparkle in the eye" though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3604019;
    I really think she was upset when Ed left, partially because she liked him and partially because she saw it as a rejection. I *think* I heard her say at the MTA or some other interview that she was worried that maybe nobody would like her. I can see how she might feel that way - especially because she seems insecure and knows she's not the most beautiful woman in the world (don't yell at me - she described herself that way). I can see any insecure woman possibly worrying that his rejection might mean that no one will like her.
    She doesn't see herself as being insecure, she said so on the access hollywood interview.