Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

ms_kreddy

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3603969;
    Then why say she wasn't ready to let him go?
    Exactly! To mean she's saying that Reid meant as much to her as the others but (reading between the lines here) he wasn't ready. Well a few days later - he'll be ready with a ring!

Exactly -- and why say, "It was so hard to let him go....the saddest departure in the show history....!!" She even said this at the MTA, as did CH.

Right, I think that's just another way to lead us down the wrong path.

But, she was upset with Ed's departure -- but I think she was more upset that he was leaving for "work" and choosing "work" over her.

Quote Originally Posted by riano27;3601747;
    I'll describe it like this. The quotes and certain articles that screamed Ed were a few individual pieces in 1,000 piece puzzle. Once the entire puzzle was put together with everything in order it looked completely different! (Reid)

The text of the transcript is nothing like the actual audio transcript.
    I listened to it twice and I disagree. It screamed Ed to me.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3603980;
    What a surprise that Chris loved the finale.
    Gee Chris telling us something we don't already know

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3603955;
    My interpretation is that she is basically stating that she would have broken down and cried regardless of who it was(Ed, Kip, or Reid). IMO I feel as though she is saying 'hey guys just because I cried when I let Reid go, doesn't mean anything, I would have had the exact same reaction had it been Ed or Kip so don't put so much emphasis on it'. Basically sending the message that her crying for Reid was not something special and down playing the significance of that scene.
    But isn't she sort of opening that window of opportunity for her to end up with Reid (despite him being F3) by basically saying that she wanted all of them pretty much equally?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3603980;
    What a surprise that Chris loved the finale.
    I actually was surprised...there are many things I don't understand about this show but one thing I know is CH has a sparkle in his eye when he likes the ending...don't ask me how I know this, lol

If you can remember his face last season when describing the ending ---very different.

Hey guys, so I have seen pics of Jesse Kovacs on Facebook, and I think he is happily dating right now - a GORGEOUS gorgeous blonde. They have been all over San Fran together.

I'm happy for them!
    REIDiculous - SALLY

:
    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3603997;
    I listened to it twice and I disagree. It screamed Ed to me.
    But, of course -- since you are an Ed fan, it will scream Ed to you. LOL! Too bad we can't get rid of our bias when we try to make a decision - and trust me, I'm just as guilty!

But she also said she wasn't ready to let the other two go as well, if we are talking about MTA.

I think she cared deeply for all three, didn't she said she was falling in love with all 3?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3603996;

She was upset with Ed's departure -- but I think she was more upset that he was leaving for "work" and choosing "work" over her.
    I really think she was upset when Ed left, partially because she liked him and partially because she saw it as a rejection. I *think* I heard her say at the MTA or some other interview that she was worried that maybe nobody would like her. I can see how she might feel that way - especially because she seems insecure and knows she's not the most beautiful woman in the world (don't yell at me - she described herself that way). I can see any insecure woman possibly worrying that his rejection might mean that no one will like her.