Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3603931;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted: Just did voice work on Mondays Bachelorette finale. Wow powerful stuff. Maybe best I've ever been apart of. I'll watch whole thing tonight.

Of course it's gonna be the best...The Comeback Kid Reid Rosenthal gets the girl!!!
    Reid is [tbd] Boyfriend...
    David Cook is MY Boyfriend!!!

She says she would have had the same reaction had she let go Ed or Kip at the F3 rose ceremony instead of Reid.
    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3603843;
    Whaaa? I hate this back-n-forth, but that means that she wasn't done with Reid...obviously.
    My interpretation is that she is basically stating that she would have broken down and cried regardless of who it was(Ed, Kip, or Reid). IMO I feel as though she is saying 'hey guys just because I cried when I let Reid go, doesn't mean anything, I would have had the exact same reaction had it been Ed or Kip so don't put so much emphasis on it'. Basically sending the message that her crying for Reid was not something special and down playing the significance of that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3603944;
    Better than Trista?!
    "Best"=Yes lol

Backing up Lisa too -- she has NEVER said that she knows Reid is F1. She's actually said she does NOT know who or if anyone is F1. She has said, many times, that she THINKS that no one was chosen and that her choice would be revealed at the ATFRC. If she reveals her choice at the ATFRC, then none of the guys know, at this point, if they are F1.

Lisa has been very upfront about what she knows and does not know. She said that she knows Reid's whereabouts and that she lives close to him, has friends of friends, etc.

Either way, she's never said that Reid or any of the guys are F1. Just has merely speculated that she thinks that maybe Jillian did NOT chose anyone at the FRC.....and that maybe she chooses at the ATFRC, hence only the guys then would know who was F1.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3603753;
    Jeremy Anderson (Deanna) certainly implied in his twitters with Trista that he has information that happens in HI......

these contestants could probably find out stuff if they really wanted to know, since they are 'handled' even after they are thrown off the island.
    JMO
    Once you have been on the show, you develop relationships with the crew. Many times people stay friends with these crew people and keep in touch. Jeremy could have very likely gotten his information from a crew person. I am not saying this is where his info came from, but it is a possibility.
    We get info from crew, so why not past cast?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3603955;
    My interpretation is that she is basically stating that she would have broken down and cried regardless of who it was(Ed, Kip, or Reid). IMO I feel as though she is saying 'hey guys just because I cried when I let Reid go, doesn't mean anything, I would have had the exact same reaction it been Ed or Kip so don't put so much emphasis on it'. Basically sending the message that her crying for Reid was not something special and down playing the significance of that scene.
    ugh, just as I was getting my hopes up again...it does sound right though.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3603955;
    My interpretation is that she is basically stating that she would have broken down and cried regardless of who it was(Ed, Kip, or Reid). IMO I feel as though she is saying 'hey guys just because I cried when I let Reid go, doesn't mean anything, I would have had the exact same reaction it been Ed or Kip so don't put so much emphasis on it'. Basically sending the message that her crying for Reid was not something special and down playing the significance of that scene.
    Then why say she wasn't ready to let him go?

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3603954;
    Of course it's gonna be the best...The Comeback Kid Reid Rosenthal gets the girl!!!
    And I hope it happens just they way you described it earlier!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3603931;
    Chris Harrison just tweeted: Just did voice work on Mondays Bachelorette finale. Wow powerful stuff. Maybe best I've ever been apart of. I'll watch whole thing tonight.
    What a surprise that Chris loved the finale.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3603882;
    Going back to the Wes interview. Wes talks to Reid a lot. Obviously Wes did not get the impression that Jill picks Reid. He wouldn't say he would date her if he thought his bud Reid was her man, would he? I know Reid's brothers don't "know", but I bet they have a good idea if he's the one. So would his close friends. I guess we will see soon.
    I think Wes logic has him thinking by saying heīd date Jill proves he doesnīt have a girlfriend, heīs really hung up on this point and I guess to be fair itīs understandable.

Having said that I have had the nagging suspicion that Reid and Wes have chatted at some point after the ending based on what some peoples "sources close to production" or "sources involved with production" have given them to leak on the boards so I do believe Wes saying they have chatted.

I havenīt seen it mentioned here, saw a thread on the motherboard yesterday that took me to youtube where Wes has put up a video of him calling Tanner P on the phone with the intention to prove that producers forced Tanner P to continue the lie that Wes had a gf on the MTA show. Ironically itīs edited to hell, lots of stops in the video AND itīs really hard to understand 99% of what Tanner says and what I did understand doesnīt seem to really back up what Wes was trying to prove imo. So Iīm sure at least his friends here who follow things can get the message to him to try again with a continuous recording and much better sound