Page 10 of 1415 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3449903;
    Just got my People Magazine...some interesting quotes:

On Jason Mesnick
    I have no hard feelings...once this is all over, i can see having a bbq and hanging out with him and Molly.

On what she wants
    I need somebody that makes me laugh, that has confidence and knows my independence. A best friend. If he doesn't have an open mind, he needs to understand that this girl does.

On rose ceremonies
    Its emotional. All I want to do is fall madly in love, but in order to to do that I have to put myself out there and risk falling in love with more than one person. I didn't think that was possible. That's the part that's bittersweet.

I don't know about you guys, but methinks Jilly fell for more than one guy...
    yes, so putting this together with the teleconference - did she fall for the 'best friend' or the 'one who makes her heart go pitter patter". I'm guessing if she had time to think about, from what she's said in the past, it will be the 'best friend'.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3449932;
    yes, so putting this together with the teleconference - did she fall for the 'best friend' or the 'one who makes her heart go pitter patter". I'm guessing if she had time to think about, from what she's said in the past, it will be the 'best friend'.
    i believe in the end she'll pick the "best friend" because that's what she's wanted all along and she'd have to have chemistry and passion with both the F2 for them to still be there so i think the connection with the "best friend" will win out

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3449949;
    i believe in the end she'll pick the "best friend" because that's what she's wanted all along and she'd have to have chemistry and passion with both the F2 for them to still be there so i think the connection with the "best friend" will win out

Do you think she'll have the Jason dilemma with the final F2, where she falls for both of them?

cupcakes, just watched your sneak preview on you tube. Awesome - literally. I'm in awe of the things you do with pictures and videos and in awe of all of you that can dig for that inside information. Thanks for the video.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3449949;
    Totally agree. But, boy oh boy, it's hard to give up that guy that makes your heart go pitter patter. Even though you know that it probably won't last the feeling is extremely addictive.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3449962;
    Do you think she'll have the Jason dilemma with the final F2, where she falls for both of them?
    i think that's always the dilemma. all the season's i've watched the "star" has said they were in love with both the F2, or atleast that's what they're told to say to the camera lol

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3449970;
    Totally agree. But, boy oh boy, it's hard to give up that guy that makes your heart go pitter patter. Even though you know that it probably won't last the feeling is extremely addictive.
    Didn't Trista say something similar about the difference between Charlie and Ryan? And that she chose the "forever" guy instead of the "instant sexual chemistry" guy?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3449962;
    Sometimes its hard to digest the decisions that the bach/ettes make, but after some time, we understand that they make good/bad decisions with an honest heart.

I do think that Jilly will have a similar dilemma, if not to Jason, then similar to De's. Its hard not to in their sitaution. Though she may make a different decison than either of them.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3449980;
    Didn't Trista say something similar about the difference between Charlie and Ryan? And that she chose the "forever" guy instead of the "instant sexual chemistry" guy?
    I believe she did. I think if Jillian really wants something to last, she will choose the best friend. I think women can think with their brains a lot better than men instead of just thinking about the physical side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3450005;
    I believe she did. I think if Jillian really wants something to last, she will choose the best friend. I think women can think with their brains a lot better than men instead of just thinking about the physical side of things.
    although that might be what she thought she wanted and what she knows deep down inside she should keep, it's hard in the moment to let go of the pitter patter person...it'll be interesting to see what she knows, because on one side she seems to be trying very hard to stay level-headed, but on the other side she says she's had to throw out her list, etc...