Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464793;
    so does Wes having a rose exempt him from the vote? If so I guess they'll vote out JUan
    It looks like it, yes. Good catch! However, I'm not sure who they will be voting out now.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3464797;
    Doesn't work, because he goes to Canada. How about Tanner P?

just because juan goes to canada doesn't mean he isn't the guy with the most votes. maybe they pull the lame 'surpise you get a rose instead' deal

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464799;
    just because juan goes to canada doesn't mean he isn't the guy with the most votes. maybe they pull the lame 'surpise you get a rose instead' deal
    Maybe they actually vote out the guy they think isn't right for Jillian and get rid of Brian.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464805;
    Maybe they actually vote out the guy they think isn't right for Jillian and get rid of Brian.
    You could be right!

I really hope you are right!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464456;
    I agree with you....but I do have to say something not having a favorite (well kind of Kip still on the fence) I have notice that she is bending back in the fountain both pictures and also she is bending back in the SC with Reid??? on the streets in Spain. Then if you watch the previews like I have done while sleuthing she goes in for the kiss with Kip?? this Monday (both group date & pre-RC) and also she is going into the kissing with Kip??? on the stairs in Spain. I don't see her pulling back in those. Just an observation.

Good observation! Actions speak louder than words!

Does this kiss occur on the Venice Beach/after party date when Jilly wears the black and white striped dress but gives Mike the rose? Is this Kip?

If it's Kip does that mean he gets the kiss here and also at the rose ceremony next week?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

That definitely looks like Kip to me.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464771;
    thanks for confirming the flamenco is in Madrid, that makes a lot more sense. Well the flamenco might be right before dinner, which might be more romantic
    Thanks for confirming that..I wrote it down wrong...appreciate the correction..I couldn't wrap my mind around it the other way.

Or David..he seems to want to punch people, cut off their balls and make fun of people. :nono