Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3464687;
    Chopstick how does the flamingo dancing fit in???? We think Kip right, I thought someone sluethed that to Barcelona?
    are we sure it's Barcelona? Could just be his evening in Madrid? Otherwise I'm totally confused. Kip gets Barcelona and Madrid, and Reid has to share Seville with mystery guy? Unless all of them go to all of the cities, but doesn't seem there would have been time for that?!

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464387;
    That is so funny.....I think the opposite......I do not see Mike with a flip think
    I see it more with Ed......I hope she will do the same thing but with the other SC that you see the face, sideburns etc. better. Also, include Robby because he does have a the poof also.
    Oh no, the 3 poof guys!
    Some of the sleuthing is more difficult this season, but FORTers WILL figure it out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464691;
    are we sure it's Barcelona? Could just be his evening in Madrid? Otherwise I'm totally confused. Kip gets Barcelona and Madrid, and Reid has to share Seville with mystery guy? Unless all of them go to all of the cities, but doesn't seem there would have been time for that?!
    MomofTrips in post #458 found proof (with pictures) that the flamingo (according to Jillian's dress) date is in Madrid with Kip.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

So, from the looks of it Kip gets and entire day and evening in Madrid - scooter,meeting her at Campo del Moro and flamingo dance. pretty full day but not quite like the FDs - they usually involve one really romantic thing and then dinner - right?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464740;
    So, from the looks of it Kip gets and entire day and evening in Madrid - scooter,meeting her at Campo del Moro and flamingo dance. pretty full day but not quite like the FDs - they usually involve one really romantic thing and then dinner - right?
    thanks for confirming the flamenco is in Madrid, that makes a lot more sense. Well the flamenco might be right before dinner, which might be more romantic

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464771;
    thanks for confirming the flamenco is in Madrid, that makes a lot more sense. Well the flamenco might be right before dinner, which might be more romantic
    Well, I may be old but if I had a fantasy date with Kip - it would involve him taking off his shirt

Correction - I may be older lol

This must be from next week's rose ceremony since Jake and Wes has a rose on and they look to be holding paper to write down the guy they want to vote out:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464788;
    This must be from next week's rose ceremony since Jake and Wes has a rose on and they look to be holding paper to write down the guy they want to vote out:

Yup, you are right!

so does Wes having a rose exempt him from the vote? If so I guess they'll vote out JUan

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464793;
    so does Wes having a rose exempt him from the vote? If so I guess they'll vote out JUan
    Doesn't work, because he goes to Canada. How about Tanner P?