Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3464475;
    If that is the case, wouldn't that put that date at the snowmobilling date at Calloghans Backcountry??
    Is that where the glacier is? When she says "Welcome to my glacier". and they make snowangels?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Jillian sure seemed into the kisses with Ed on the roof and some other time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3464481;
    Is that where the glacier is? When she says "Welcome to my glacier". and they make snowangels?
    There are glaciers at Whistler, glaciers at Lake Louise area and more Glaciers up the Ice Fields Parkway..........hard to know for sure.......just was feeling that for snowmobiling, they would wear those type of pants so it makes sense.

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Ok now I'm starting the think fountain guy is Mike again...

I mean, we know now that the jill/mike hug picture wasn't his HTD...but that doesn't mean that he didn't get one...and it doesn't mean he's not in Spain...guess we'll just have to wait for more SCs...can't wait for Monday...it is airing right even though it's a Holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3464501;

I mean, we know now that the jill/mike hug picture wasn't his HTD...but that doesn't mean that he didn't get one...and it doesn't mean he's not in Spain...guess we'll just have to wait for more SCs...can't wait for Monday...it is airing right even though it's a Holiday?
    but I think Mike has longer hair in the back (somewhat mullet-ish) and the screencap has no mullet-like shape in the back. So if it's Mike then he got a haircut or they photoshopped out the back of his hair

Unfortunately, I don't think we will be getting screencaps from further into the season anymore. The rest of the previews will be for the next week after the current episode... bummer.

It's airing even though it is a Holiday and guess what, family is coming over for swimming and boiled crawfish. I will have to kick out company before 8PM or is it 7PM?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Nevermind! Someone beat me to it!
    Last edited by Kikora; 05-22-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Someone posted a reply faster than me!

Yes, it will be on the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464525;
    Unfortunately, I don't think we will be getting screencaps from further into the season anymore. The rest of the previews will be for the next week after the current episode... bummer.

It's airing even though it is a Holiday and guess what, family is coming over for swimming and boiled crawfish. I will have to kick out company before 8PM or is it 7PM?
    I believe it's 9 ET...right? Better make sure. It goes into it's normal time slot then.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464444;
    - Giralda Cathedral in Seville with Reid

- Fountain at Parque de Maria Luisa in Seville with Mike/Ed/Jesse

- Biking in Barcelona by the Arch de Triomf with mystery guy (Jesse?)

- walking by Campo del Moro in Madrid with Kip (and also on the scooter/motorcycle)
    Chopstick how does the flamingo dancing fit in???? We think Kip right, I thought someone sluethed that to Barcelona?