Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464381;
    If you go on the SC that we have here they are:

Arch/Shopping Bags
    & Cathedral - Seville Reid ???

Fountain - Seville Mike/Robby ????

Bike Tour - Barcalona Mike/Robby ????

??Monument??? - Madrid Kip

If someone that has the official names and locations plug those in that would be great.....Also, there are other SC in Spain I am just not sure the exact location.

- Giralda Cathedral in Seville with Reid

- Fountain at Parque de Maria Luisa in Seville with Mike/Ed/Jesse

- Biking in Barcelona by the Arch de Triomf with mystery guy (Jesse?)

- walking by Campo del Moro in Madrid with Kip (and also on the scooter/motorcycle)

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3464444;
    - Giralda Cathedral in Seville with Reid

- Fountain at Parque de Maria Luisa in Seville with Mike/Ed/Jesse

- Biking in Barcelona by the Arch de Triomf with mystery guy (Jesse?)

- walking by Campo del Moro in Madrid with Kip (and also on the scooter/motorcycle)
    Thanks chopstickchick!
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3464437;
    Jason would mention how she would pull back.
    this is my personal opinion..i think we will see alot of that..pulling back..its just a natural common canadian good girl habit...sorry i don't mean to speak for all canadian girls and i don't mean to demean any other girl...but i can certainly understand that hesitancy...

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3463119;
    but he lives in Atlanta...but it makes my point..a southern boy...lol...and people wonder why so many southern women look elsewhere for husbands or they stay single and don't date...lol
    FYI - I'm southern...and I have a southern man...and he does NOT act like that...not ALL southern men act like that...I promise!

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3464399;
    Is it just me or does she try to keep some distance here from whomever she is kissing?
    I thought the same thing when I saw that picture - but not the other one from the fountain.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464386;
    Holy Martin Hilton, cupcakes! EITHER that is the EXACT head shape of Mike (first picture) photoshopped onto picture two, or that is definitely Mike. Look at the outline of the forehead/hair, including the little "pyramid" rise at the top.
    Thanks Cupcakes....very good comparison to look at!! I agree I'msotired, I think it's Mike as well.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3464449;
    this is my personal opinion..i think we will see alot of that..pulling back..its just a natural common canadian good girl habit...sorry i don't mean to speak for all canadian girls and i don't mean to demean any other girl...but i can certainly understand that hesitancy...
    I agree with you....but I do have to say something not having a favorite (well kind of Kip still on the fence) I have notice that she is bending back in the fountain both pictures and also she is bending back in the SC with Reid??? on the streets in Spain. Then if you watch the previews like I have done while sleuthing she goes in for the kiss with Kip?? this Monday (both group date & pre-RC) and also she is going into the kissing with Kip??? on the stairs in Spain. I don't see her pulling back in those. Just an observation.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464456;
    I agree with you....but I do have to say something not having a favorite (well kind of Kip still on the fence) I have notice that she is bending back in the fountain both pictures and also she is bending back in the SC with Reid??? on the streets in Spain. Then if you watch the previews like I have done while sleuthing she goes in for the kiss with Kip?? this Monday (both group date & pre-RC) and also she is going into the kissing with Kip??? on the stairs in Spain. I don't see her pulling back in those. Just an observation.
    I will say that one of the reasons why I am a Kip fan is because in the caps we have of the both of them together (Kip and Jillian) they both look like they are genuinely happy to be with each other and how can you not root for that!?! I know it is possible that she may be putting on an act with him because she has stronger feelings for someone else, but if so..wow. I will say, I was one who thought Andy was totally into Bevin more so than Tessa so my views are not always spot on.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3464464;
    I will say that one of the reasons why I am a Kip fan is because in the caps we have of the both of them together (Kip and Jillian) they both look like they are genuinely happy to be with each other and how can you not root for that!?! I know it is possible that she may be putting on an act with him because she has stronger feelings for someone else, but if so..wow. I will say, I was one who thought Andy was totally into Bevin more so than Tessa so my views are not always spot on.
    I agree. She seems SOOO into Kip, even when he first came out and at the M&G. When Juan came and interrupted them while they were talking, she was like, "Oh, Kiptyn." Like she didn't want him to leave. I think she is completely into Kip.

Reid's my favorite though, haha! No idea why. I think I have an imagination that she is just as into him because I really want to like the F2. I need to see them interact though.

And I'm holding out hope that it is Ed in the fountain and not Mike, haha!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3464226;
    here's confirmation it is indeed spyder snow pants

If that is the case, wouldn't that put that date at the snowmobilling date at Calloghans Backcountry??