Page 93 of 668 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193593 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464377;
    Holy Martin Hilton, cupcakes! EITHER that is the EXACT head shape of Mike (first picture) photoshopped onto picture two, or that is definitely Mike. Look at the outline of the forehead/hair, including the little "pyramid" rise at the top.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464386;
    Holy Martin Hilton, cupcakes! EITHER that is the EXACT head shape of Mike (first picture) photoshopped onto picture two, or that is definitely Mike. Look at the outline of the forehead/hair, including the little "pyramid" rise at the top.
    That is so funny.....I think the opposite......I do not see Mike with a flip think
    I see it more with Ed......I hope she will do the same thing but with the other SC that you see the face, sideburns etc. better. Also, include Robby because he does have a the poof also.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3464278;
    I was just starting to sort this out. Some posters think the guy in the pool is Mark, I don't think so. The pool guy's arms and shoulders look beefy, thick, where as Mark's shoulders are not like that. I was going to try and find sc's of "calves", because the pool guy's are also thick.

Also, I know some posters are convinced Ed was home in April. However, I am the one that found Ed's window's live page. Post 2005 Sleuthers Thread. The last post was Mar 10th, and just as I was posting to let everyone know I found him, I went back to his page and there was a post, 5 minutes later. I know it appears he's home, however I'm not convinced he was let go.

Now, I just went to his page to see if anythings happening, Look at this!

Khan Holliswrote:
    Congrats, dude!

4 days ago
    No namewrote: ------------------------------------------>this was 5 mins after I found him
    yes it is true!
    May 8
    Adriana Servinskywrote:
    Dude - I heard some news - is it true?
    Mar. 10
    I'm sticking with you. I'm not convinced that ED was cut mid April. The profile of the guy in the fountain matches Ed to a tee.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3464386;
    I must say I'm not convinced that is Mike. It looks like the guy spikes his hair in the front a little in the fountain picture, and Mike's hair always looks slicked back, no spike in front. I'm not convinced it is Ed either though.

Is it just me or does she try to keep some distance here from whomever she is kissing?

FORT Fogey

Bring on more Screencaps....please........th is is sure fun though.....

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3464399;
    Is it just me or does she try to keep some distance here from whomever she is kissing?
    Oddly I dodn't see that she is trying to keep some distance at all between herself and the guy she is kissing.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3464399;
    I think it might just be you because in one picture, his hand is extremely close to her butt, and she doesn't seem to mind

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3464377;
    Another great comparison Cupcakes.
    That is for sure Ed...look at his chin.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3464387;
    That is so funny.....I think the opposite......I do not see Mike with a flip think
    I see it more with Ed......I hope she will do the same thing but with the other SC that you see the face, sideburns etc. better. Also, include Robby because he does have a the poof also.
    Here's the same pic cupcakes loaded, but with the background lightened. From this, I THINK it's Mike's hair and Mike's chin. (Ed's chin is rounder.)

Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.