Page 9 of 668 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3443710;
    I hear that some body language readers purport to have psychic abilities as well.
    Have yet to see any of my colleagues in Canada with 1-800 #
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3443865;
    Tarot readings make for more fun party tricks, I must admit!
    Too true, and I'm a sucker for all the ghosthunting shows. Unfortunately that hasn't helped me in sleuthing, lol. I'm still stuck sifting through a billion photos trying to ID Brad and Stephen.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Wonder if the guys up front have any meaning on the screencap # 16 the Entertainment Weekly cover shoot. It looks like the guys in back were all cut and pasted in.... and some towards the front have legs that are a little off. Do you think only those guys who had made it through a certain cut & not yet been sent home were there for the pic so they photo shopped in the rest of the 30???? Maybe we can examine the photo later to see if this theory holds up!!!!

ALL of the guys were photoshopped into the EW pic.
    If you look closely, you can see that all the guys are wearing the very same thing as in their headshot photos.
    As far as what order they're placed, I think it's just all random. Julien is in the front, and I doubt he even made it past the 2nd or 3rd RC because he was home less than two weeks after leaving.

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap Discussion Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3443298;
    Kyle may not get very far in that Members Only pleather jacket!
    Wasn't that just ridiculous? There are plenty of times for those kinds of outfits....get a grip....the girl is going to be in a long, evening gown.....
    not boots and jeans! And the pleather....wow...I was LMAO TOO!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap Discussion Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3444365;
    Wasn't that just ridiculous? There are plenty of times for those kinds of outfits....get a grip....the girl is going to be in a long, evening gown.....
    not boots and jeans! And the pleather....wow...I was LMAO TOO!!!
    I'll take boots and jeans ANYDAY over a suit and tie..but thats just me
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3443742;
    If you read my two posts, I think my keywords were: "absolutely worthless armchair psychology" and "psycho-babble" when reading body language coming from ABC-produced SCs.
    Bien sur. When you first posted that upthread, I concurred. My point is that body language analysis alone doesn't suffice, given that said "language" is both coached, prodded, and edited. The more reliable narrative cues are screencap analysis and filming schedule. Backstory narrative is more difficult to ferret out, but FORT has done a superb job in the past. Dangerous to spend too much time sighing over a dancer's legs thrown over a willing lap, as fansites were prone to do last season.

FRC shot? or a one on one date shot? Any ideas where this could be?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3445313;
    FRC shot? or a one on one date shot? Any idea's where this could be?

Good question. I think this shot was made to look like she was at the FRC, but it's possible that's what the goal was, to have it look that way..... You could be right and it is a 1on1 date of some sort. Too soon to tell I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3445308;
    My first thought was Robby too.
    Hmm...Now I'm not so sure. Take a look at the guy's sideburns in the last screencap... does it match Robby's? I think it looks a tad bit different....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3445316;
    Good question. I think this shot was made to look like she was at the FRC, but it's possible that's what the goal was, to have it look that way..... You could be right and it is a 1on1 date of some sort. Too soon to tell I guess.
    Could be on her way to the second part of a FD or something.