Page 7 of 668 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107507 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap Discussion Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3442568;
    I think Jake is super cute, but that tie and shirt DO NOT go together. Turn off right there for a designer.
    then again, she claims to have fallen for Jason, and I don't think his tie ever once matched his shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3442594;
    then again, she claims to have fallen for Jason, and I don't think his tie ever once matched his shirt!
    So true, so true.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3442589;
    I think they are all the same place, just different rooms. You can see the curtains reflecting in the mirror in the background of the top 2 pics.
    Yeah, but I was wondering if that means John P makes it past the 1st round and that's from a group date?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3442474;

Jilly being swept off her feet by Bryan
    Finally, a guy realized that Jillian's dress was getting destroyed by the muddy patio! What a guy!

First, great captions, ParasolPink. They made me laugh out loud. The only one I'd change is the Jillian/Chris shot (post #44) (although I LOVE Chris being referred to as the waiter): Chris explaining to Jillian that a man in a hotdog costume left his number for her.

Here's some absolutely worthless armchair psychology (my old psych professors would cancel my degree for this) based solely on the SC's of Jillian sitting with the guys (too hard to judge based on the standing M&G SCs), and based on Jillian's posture:

Not digging the conversation:
    David (post #14)
    Stephen (posts #15 and 24)
    Josh (post #20)
    David (post #19)

Digging the conversation:
    Juan (post #16)
    Brad (post #28)
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Pink, the captions were too funny, especially Wes singing "If I Had a Jillian Dollars." Hilarious!!!

I'msotired, what would you say about Jill's body language when she's talking to Kip?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3442388;
    I don't know if it was just a pre-interview or what, but I noticed that John P is wearing something different when he blows a kiss to the camera.

Maybe he changed ties?

eta

Could he be the bank vault date? I don't know...something's up.
    John P must make it past the m&g as this shirt and tie is different.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3442402;
    Also, the background has that candles stuff...could this be from a group date?

candels again, but seems like a different place for Juan:
    So these 3 guys make it past the m&g with Kip, Reid, Ed?, who else?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3442699;
    Pink, the captions were too funny, especially Wes singing "If I Had a Jillian Dollars." Hilarious!!!

I'msotired, what would you say about Jill's body language when she's talking to Kip?
    This is why it's pure psycho-babble at this point. In the M&G out-of-the-limo standing SC's, we're limited to Jillian projecting a welcoming persona and the guys NOT in an unguarded shot. They're acutely aware they're making their first impression. But, for what it's worth, in the SC above (I think it's post #28) it's a conflicted message:

The NOT part, is that Kip is leaning in toward Jillian, and her posture is erect with her neck muscles taut (but, hey, that could just be because he's taller). The DIGGING IT part is her open hand on his arm (if she were pushing him away or holding him back, the fingers would be closed) and the eye contact (she'd be looking to the side or a bit down).

Body language can SOMETIMES give clues, but not when the shots are selected by the PTB pro's who know we're looking for that. Any analysis based on ABC released SCs is always going to be suspect.

Sorry - probably a much longer answer than you wanted/expected, but I don't want to come across as an "I think I'm a know-it-all" in this area. Take my word for it -- I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3442731;
    This is why it's pure psycho-babble at this point. In the M&G out-of-the-limo standing SC's, we're limited to Jillian projecting a welcoming persona and the guys NOT in an unguarded shot. They're acutely aware they're making their first impression. But, for what it's worth, in the SC above (I think it's post #28) it's a conflicted message:

The NOT part, is that Kip is leaning in toward Jillian, and her posture is erect with her neck muscles taut (but, hey, that could just be because he's taller). The DIGGING IT part is her open hand on his arm (if she were pushing him away or holding him back, the fingers would be closed) and the eye contact (she'd be looking to the side or a bit down).

Body language can SOMETIMES give clues, but not when the shots are selected by the PTB pro's who know we're looking for that. Any analysis based on ABC released SCs is always going to be suspect.

Sorry - probably a much longer answer than you wanted/expected, but I don't want to come across as an "I think I'm a know-it-all" in this area. Take my word for it -- I'm not.
    I love the analysis - amateur or not! I look for those things too (on the show and in real life).
    I have to mention how tiny Jill is - she is super petite isn't she? And looking great in a white dress!
    Some of the guys look a bit dorky, but there are some cuties in there too. I thought I saw Bob Guiney's twin - poor Jill!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3442902;
    I love the analysis - amateur or not! I look for those things too (on the show and in real life).
    I have to mention how tiny Jill is - she is super petite isn't she? And looking great in a white dress!
    Some of the guys look a bit dorky, but there are some cuties in there too. I thought I saw Bob Guiney's twin - poor Jill!
    OMG, which one? I have to check that out. Please, please, please no more Bob's.