Page 68 of 668 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462355;
    No. The woman is wearing jeans. Jillian seems to be wearing shorts or a sun dress.
    Okay that makes sense that the other one is not a SC and it is not Jillian and whoever.I was trying to figure out why Jillian would have two different outfits on in the same pictures.

Sorry for the confusion, it's the first time I actually found a place without having a name to go along with it so I got excited.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460463;
    In other locations - not all of the guys get dates - could be that in Spain - only 3 of 4 get dates (IF there are 4 guys in Spain) Kip - Mike - Reid (and ?? guy does not get a date - thus no SC's) they have RC - cut to 3 and then off to Hawaii for FD's - meet the parents - LCD's and FRC

That RC that we are shown - with the pale pink gown - could be only one rose there as there has already been a rose given out - and there is only one to give - thus only one on the pedistal - tho I still think it is too formal for a regular RC - more like a FRC - at least that filmed just to show something - but no real RC was done by then. Does that make sense?!?
    This is plausible because at the Flamingo Date you can see that Kip is wearing a rose in his lapel. Perhaps a round of dating in Spain for four with one more rose to give. Since Fantasy RCs have been more casual in dress, yet "normal" RCs have been more formal - this is a normal RC.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3462369;
    Sorry for the confusion, it's the first time I actually found a place without having a name to go along with it so I got excited.
    No problem! It's fun trying to find the places they went to on the trip to Spain! You know the show never gives it enough attention.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3462191;
    Kip in the Kyayak is in Vancouver upthread somewhere a forter located it. The zip line in Vancouver red/orange coat gray pants dude some believe must be Reid as he is not on any of the other dates. Jesse in snow angel sc.

I personally think the bridge pic. zip line , and strawberry eating pic in Hawaii are all Kip. Some say the bridge dude is Reid, however he doesn't have the right hairline so it could be Jesse, hairlines match but so do Kips and in the video to me it looks like Kip. So until we get clearer shots or proof other wise I'm sticking with Kip....Also, she has the same outfit on in the 3 HI pics.
    I am with you that the three SC of expansion bridge, zipline and strawberry are in Hawaii and they are Kip. If you look at all the clues hairline, clothing matches in all three and you see his watch (silver) which all leads to it being Kip.

[img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/betsie_incretsible/vlc2009-05-2116-17-24-95.jpg[/img
    Anyone any idea when this is going to be and what is going on?
    Does it have to do with the 2 guys on the ground (fighting/playing)?
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3462443;
    [img]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/betsie_incretsible/vlc2009-05-2116-17-24-95.jpg[/img
    Anyone any idea when this is going to be and what is going on?
    Does it have to do with the 2 guys on the ground (fighting/playing)?
    Just playing, but you know how this show likes to make it look like it's more serious than what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3462432;
    I am with you that the three SC of expansion bridge, zipline and strawberry are in Hawaii and they are Kip. If you look at all the clues hairline, clothing matches in all three and you see his watch (silver) which all leads to it being Kip.
    I agree, too. I think you can see Kip more clear in the strawberry SC.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462469;
    Just playing, but you know how this show likes to make it look like it's more serious than what really happened.
    It looks to me like they're playing too. Put that next to scenes of the guy throwing the plate? & we have us a good old fight.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3462432;
    With that jump into his arms, I have no idea how she could cut him a mere days later! Hopefully thats not the case