Page 668 of 668 FirstFirst ... 168568618658659660661662663664665666667668
Results 6,671 to 6,677 of 6677

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #6671
    Reality Escape
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    161

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3612349;
    They are not going to bring up the gf gate in the finale. Too little time to play it all out. What I find interesting is why PTB wanted to bring Ed's gfs from Chicago on the ATFRC show if there was no truth to him having gfs in the first place? What purpose would that serve? If nothing else that should ring the five alarm bells in Jillian's head regarding the ATFRC even if she bought everything Ed told her during the filming.
    Probably to help Ed and Jillian - they'd have the girlfriend say the rumors weren't true. ABC is probably having a tough time getting bachelors because of the "hate" Jason and Molly got. So ABC needs to do some prevention before Ed and Jillian start appearing together.

  2. #6672
    FORT Fogey I'msotired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,463

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3612250;
    CH better stop before his credibility is thrown out the window with the rules that went out this season too.
    Ah, seeker, that ship sailed a few seasons ago...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

  3. #6673
    Reality Escape
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    161

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3612161;
    Just putting one final thought here and then taking a little time away from the boards. It is too easy to get "tsunamied" with all of the posts.

    I would never question anybody's integrity or their sources of information. However, I would question whether or not the producers fake things to fool even the most passionate sleuthers.

    Best to wait until Monday to know for sure about the outcome. All kinds of things could happen (For example: two AFRC shows, one staged and one real.) Let us suppose all the message boards think Ed is F1 and he isn't. That would be the ultimate gotcha!

    If Ed is F1... I'm OK with it. An awful lot of explaining will be needed... but I'll be OK with it. Wish them the best!

    We shall see... Jillian is a great practical joker. Meanwhile keeping these quotes in mind: I also think that I haven't given up on her completely. It might sound crazy, but... maybe it's the hippie side of me thinking life's supposed to work out the way it's supposed to work out...
    I'm not biting this time, well at least a whole lot less than I did with Amanda when I hoped to see a love story that wasn't there. I suppose the last "brilliant" 5 minutes is something "big" Ed did to prove how much he cared -showing his ticket to Vancouver or something. Who knows. and probably who cares. I lost my season enjoyment when I saw the Jenga video - hard to picture Prince Charming that way. ABC or Ed could have taken that video down long ago - that wasn't ABC editing. Two seasons in a row ABC has failed to give us a choice to like at the end. Jesse is a good guy I suspect, but not a Prince Charming.

  4. #6674
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    729

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3612417;
    I'm not biting this time, well at least a whole lot less than I did with Amanda when I hoped to see a love story that wasn't there. I suppose the last "brilliant" 5 minutes is something "big" Ed did to prove how much he cared -showing his ticket to Vancouver or something. Who knows. and probably who cares. I lost my season enjoyment when I saw the Jenga video - hard to picture Prince Charming that way. ABC or Ed could have taken that video down long ago - that wasn't ABC editing. Two seasons in a row ABC has failed to give us a choice to like at the end. Jesse is a good guy I suspect, but not a Prince Charming.
    I know how hard it is when your favorite bites the dust ... but after too many let downs, I finally decided that I would just remain impartial and see how the plot plays out knowing full well I may or may not like the ending. I now treat it like reading a book, if I don't like the way the story is unraveling, I close the cover and put it aside. The author is the one who is control and I can't change the ending.


    For the last two seasons, believe it or not, I saw the the connection between Molly/Jason and Jill/Ed because I wasn't rooting for a favourite; my emotions did not get in the way, and it was quite enjoyable watching their relationships develop. What the future holds for them is unclear but it doesn't really matter because as of Tuesday, the show will be over and we'll all be back to our normal lives.


    Just an aside, a looooong time ago I dated a fellow who decided to entertain everyone at a party by lighting farts ... I was shocked when I saw this .... today, he is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon in the community where I live and we are still friends; I would trust him with my life. It was a time of foolishness in our lives and I got over it, because I knew there was more depth to him than that ... If he did this now, that would be a different story!

  5. #6675
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3612408;
    Ah, seeker, that ship sailed a few seasons ago...
    He lost it for me this season. I know that he had to tow the company line for Jason's season and I could understand that more than this stuff. By that I mean the 'Reid had a previous engagment and I was soooo sad he couldn't be here' stuff. Give me strength.

  6. #6676
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3612593;
    He lost it for me this season. I know that he had to tow the company line for Jason's season and I could understand that more than this stuff. By that I mean the 'Reid had a previous engagment and I was soooo sad he couldn't be here' stuff. Give me strength.
    CH is after all the straight man for Fleiss, he is the PR face for this franchise. As I have said before the man needs to take up with celebrity poker when he is done with Fleiss. He could make a fortune! Noone would be able to read his face, or tell when he is blufing

  7. #6677
    FORT Fogey 2observe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3612161;
    Just putting one final thought here and then taking a little time away from the boards. It is too easy to get "tsunamied" with all of the posts.

    I would never question anybody's integrity or their sources of information. However, I would question whether or not the producers fake things to fool even the most passionate sleuthers.
    Best to wait until Monday to know for sure about the outcome. All kinds of things could happen (For example: two AFRC shows, one staged and one real.) Let us suppose all the message boards think Ed is F1 and he isn't. That would be the ultimate gotcha!

    If Ed is F1... I'm OK with it. An awful lot of explaining will be needed... but I'll be OK with it. Wish them the best!

    We shall see... Jillian is a great practical joker. Meanwhile keeping these quotes in mind: I also think that I haven't given up on her completely. It might sound crazy, but... maybe it's the hippie side of me thinking life's supposed to work out the way it's supposed to work out...
    From past experience with the FORT(i.e CC and Bloomer), I'm 1000% confident that the information received came from someone who attended the ATFR and saw everything.
    Last edited by 2observe; 07-26-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.