Page 667 of 668 FirstFirst ... 167567617657658659660661662663664665666667668 LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6677

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3612161;
    Just putting one final thought here and then taking a little time away from the boards. It is too easy to get "tsunamied" with all of the posts.

I would never question anybody's integrity or their sources of information. However, I would question whether or not the producers fake things to fool even the most passionate sleuthers.

Best to wait until Monday to know for sure about the outcome. All kinds of things could happen (For example: two AFRC shows, one staged and one real.) Let us suppose all the message boards think Ed is F1 and he isn't. That would be the ultimate gotcha!
    [/I]

Aww this would be awesome. Someone else posted this idea in the media thread and I was like I'm right there with you, but I think it's wishful thinking. I don't see why they would go through ALL that trouble for a couple thousand people that would know early.

I'm glad to know Kip and Reid are doing awesome and happy. Sometimes when you take a step back from the show you realize maybe it's for the best and it worked out the way it was supposed to, without the person you thought you loved.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nora3262;3611722;
    It's all hype and we bought it hook, line and sinker. According to CC's: No brilliant ending, nothing exciting......

They promoted this season with a lot of hype about every little thing.

So why did Jillian say the 5 minutes was a must see TV? Does she get paid for every additional spike in ratings number? Even Wes said the final five minutes was going to be "a treat". Were these guys given scripts to read?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3609953;
    You own me one for the transciption. He talks, and talks and talks! LOL ... J/K :-)

Anyway, you were right ... and it is boring :-)

Chris Harrison said:

"You saw that last clip of Reid, standing in the window, holding a diamond ring, so obviously, Reid is still in play, um, and take from that what you will. But thereís going to be, itís, itís a phenomenal, phenomenal, emotional, ah, finale that none of us really expected, I didnít think it would be that big of a deal, um, but it turned out to be probably one of the best finaleís that weíve ever had. Itís a real roller coaster ride.

"But in the end, I think, I know because people worry about, you know, they say, oh, the show is so scripted and this, and believe me none of this was laid out. This stuff happened and we obviously, what happens is, if we know an event is going to take place, lets say, Jakes wants to come back, obviously then we have to produce Jake coming back. We put it in [unintelligible], we donít just happen to have cameras there and Jake shows up. Jake let us know, like he admitted, he said he called producers, and said, hey, I want to come back and talk to Jillian.

"So then its up to us to say, ok, we need to do this in Austin because we will be in Austin, lets do it in this hotel room, so that part is produced, of course it is, or your not going to see it on TV and then weíd be idiots for not getting it on TV.

"So, the same thing, you know, with the finale; just know that the ideas, everything about it was all of the guyís ideas, then we take it from there, and we make sure it is on TV so you can see it.

(Host: blah, blah, blah)

"For Jake for example, I mean, I just happen to be and I can speak 100% honestly about it. I happened to be, um, on the same flight as our crew and we all flew out of where we were in Calgary together, we were in Banff and have to drive to Calgary to the airport. And, we were all flying home that day, or, um, starting the hometown dates. And, I was standing there with one of the producers that Jake had been working with and he pulled this producer aside and they talked for like two hours before our flight. And, at the time I had no idea what they were talking about because they asked me to get out of the way so they could have a private conversation. And then on the plane, the producer let me in on, cause Jake was flying off to Dallas, he took off and we were going back to LA. Um, he let me in on what Jake wanted to do, and then follow up conversations, and so, that was 100% Jake, ah, because I saw it happen, I saw it unfold at the airport.

"And the same thing with what comes up with Reid in the following week and anything that happened, you know, in prior seasons, itís usually the contestant, the Bachelor/Bachelorette that come up with the idea, and say, they want to do this and then we have to decide, ok, is it good for the show, is it good for Jillian, is it good, you know so you gotta let it play out."
    CH better stop before his credibility is thrown out the window with the rules that went out this season too.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3612228;
    They promoted this season with a lot of hype about every little thing.

So why did Jillian say the 5 minutes was a must see TV? Does she get paid for every additional spike in ratings number? Even Wes said the final five minutes was going to be "a treat". Were these guys given scripts to read?

I still have lots of questions:

- Jeremy to Trista: You have a pig to roast.
    - Why is the last 5 mins brilliant? All the women will be proud? Everything will make sense? My head is screwed on right?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal;3612253;
    I still have lots of questions:

- Jeremy to Trista: You have a pig to roast.
    - Why is the last 5 mins brilliant? All the women will be proud? Everything will make sense? My head is screwed on right?
    I think if we had the answer to question 2 - we would actually know what really happened with gf gate....

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by emjohnson03;3612227;
    Aww this would be awesome. Someone else posted this idea in the media thread and I was like I'm right there with you, but I think it's wishful thinking. I don't see why they would go through ALL that trouble for a couple thousand people that would know early.

I'm glad to know Kip and Reid are doing awesome and happy. Sometimes when you take a step back from the show you realize maybe it's for the best and it worked out the way it was supposed to, without the person you thought you loved.
    ITA with this. But I still wonder why they made the sc's so easy to figure. By "easy" I mean very hard for regular folks, but very do-able for experienced sleuthers here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3611315;
    Or you can be like me and not even watch it I'm not in the mood to watch two great men embarrass themselves. I feel for Kiptyn and for Reid. They both showed intergrity and were complete gentlemen on the show I do believe they are completely over this whole thing though, and I hope that they don't decide to ever come back. They can find nice girls on their own
    Right on! The two best bachelors to ever come on this show and MF brings them on in his scripted show to humiliate them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3612297;
    I think if we had the answer to question 2 - we would actually know what really happened with gf gate....
    They are not going to bring up the gf gate in the finale. Too little time to play it all out. What I find interesting is why PTB wanted to bring Ed's gfs from Chicago on the ATFRC show if there was no truth to him having gfs in the first place? What purpose would that serve? If nothing else that should ring the five alarm bells in Jillian's head regarding the ATFRC even if she bought everything Ed told her during the filming.

Quote Originally Posted by nora3262;3611722;
    It's all hype and we bought it hook, line and sinker. According to CC's: No brilliant ending, nothing exciting......

fyi "brilliant" is used quiet often by the british and i now guess canadians like we use the words: cool, wow, great. i do not think she used it in a way to say unsual-

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3612349;
    They are not going to bring up the gf gate in the finale. Too little time to play it all out. What I find interesting is why PTB wanted to bring Ed's gfs from Chicago on the ATFRC show if there was no truth to him having gfs in the first place? What purpose would that serve? If nothing else that should ring the five alarm bells in Jillian's head regarding the ATFRC even if she bought everything Ed told her during the filming.
    Probably wasn't true, can't believe everything you hear.