Page 665 of 668 FirstFirst ... 165565615655656657658659660661662663664665666667668 LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 6677

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3611069;
    Reid in shorts and a blue shirt. Not grandma. Grandma/family/dead rose are not part of the FRC.

FRC order: Kip, Reid, then Ed.

Hand over heart for....Reid.
    Thanks for the information btw - makes watching the finale so much easier.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611298;
    Good question Chaslm, CC let us know about Reid but nothing about how Kiptyn took it.
    My gues is that BOTH Kip & Reid will be better off...especially knowing how Ed was seeing him interact in the house and soforth. I think they have an idea of what the guy is really like and know that in picking Ed, neither one of them were really right for her...

so Lisamill was right in posting that neither Reid nor Kiptyn and met Jillian after the finale !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611300;
    Or you can be like me and not even watch it I'm not in the mood to watch two great men embarrass themselves. I feel for Kiptyn and for Reid. They both showed intergrity and were complete gentlemen on the show I do believe they are completely over this whole thing though, and I hope that they don't decide to ever come back. They can find nice girls on their own
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611313;
    so Lisamill was right in posting that neither Reid nor Kiptyn and met Jillian after the finale !!!!
    and Freedom got some bad info as well.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3611315;
    Or you can be like me and not even watch it I'm not in the mood to watch two great men embarrass themselves. I feel for Kiptyn and for Reid. They both showed intergrity and were complete gentlemen on the show I do believe they are completely over this whole thing though, and I hope that they don't decide to ever come back. They can find nice girls on their own
    Personally I don't think it will be the guys embarrassing themselves. I think JK said it pretty well..."Out of 30 guys, THAT guy made it to the F2."

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3611315;
    Thats one of the things I'm afraid of. To see these guys go down on 1 knee and get rejected.

That was exactly the thing that got me angry with Dee in her season. Not that she dumped Jason but her kissing him and allowwinghim to propose.

Guess Jillian will follow producers directions and do exactly the same thing.

Poor guys.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3611319;
    and Freedom got some bad info as well.
    Well everyone can't be right all of the time .

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611327;
    Thats one of the things I'm afraid of. To see these guys go down on 1 knee and get rejected.

That was exactly the thing that got me angry with Dee in her season. Not that she dumped Jason but her kissing him and allowwinghim to propose.

Guess Jillian will follow producers directions and do exactly the same thing.

Poor guys.
    In certain things, they just have NO choice. Look at Brad, he's the biggest "fight the machine" we've ever had and he told them TWO WEEKS before he wouldn't be choosing and yet he had to pick rings, and meet both girls at the alter.

When it comes to the details, they all have to play the game. If they had shown from early on that Jill was all about Ed, the show and the journey would have been boring and the ratings nonexistent. This is a TV SHOW, after all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3611300;
    I have been off the boards for 12 hours and it seems like we know it is Ed now. Is that right? Can someone please just summarize the new info?... last i checked the season was still a big mystery... thanks!