Page 663 of 668 FirstFirst ... 163563613653654655656657658659660661662663664665666667668 LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 6677

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Neil Lane contributed all of the rings - the person who wrote that press release doesn't know who won...just knows that NL rings will be getting a plug on the show. So finding the exact one really doesn't narrow it down.

Quote Originally Posted by freelancergirl;3609412;
    Neil Lane contributed all of the rings - the person who wrote that press release doesn't know who won...just knows that NL rings will be getting a plug on the show. So finding the exact one really doesn't narrow it down.
    No but if we can pinpoint that Reid ALSO had a Neil Lane ring... THEN TPTB might have some explaining to do....

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3609296;
    In an interview on blog talk radio (google buzzworthy radio + chris harrison )yesterday he said Reid comes back with a diamond and it was his idea (not scripted or the producers' idea) and Reid's still in play. (It's a really boring interview due to the slowness of the interviewers but it's in the beginning.)

He didn't use the word propose (as I clarified a few pages up) although I recall reading he did say it somewhere.

I can't listen again, but let me know if I heard him wrong.
    I listened to the whole thing, while I was at my desk and I don't remember any of that. I will go back and listen.

FORT Regular

No but if we can pinpoint that Reid ALSO had a Neil Lane ring... THEN TPTB might have some explaining to do...
    Ah, got it. Sorry, carry on!

ETA: Of course CH is going to say Reid is still in play. What's he going to say, "Um, no, he's dinged, just kidding!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmama;3609286;
    If you search in Google images for "Neil Lane ring box" you will find a link to a webpage showing Jason Mesnick holding the ring box (also a Neil Lane ring), and it does look like a match with the blue suit guy.

I don't know how blue suit guy holding ring could be Reid, though. We've seen his ring?!?!

ETA: I think both Ed and Kip's rings look like Neil Lane designs, though.
    Maybe it's an old SC?

In an interview on blog talk radio (google buzzworthy radio + chris harrison )yesterday he said Reid comes back with a diamond and it was his idea (not scripted or the producers' idea) and Reid's still in play. (It's a really boring interview due to the slowness of the interviewers but it's in the beginning.)

He didn't use the word propose (as I clarified a few pages up) although I recall reading he did say it somewhere.

thanks, I haven't heard that one - thanks for clarifying. I'm afraid to go to other sights now, I got a virus this morning which wiped out my whole computer I had to reinstall the recovery disks so it's like I have a brand new computer, nothing saved... I am so bummed. Others have mentioned the same things happening the other day. I think I may have gotten it from grapevine but not totally sure... be careful folks!!!!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3609549;
    thanks, I haven't heard that one - thanks for clarifying. I'm afraid to go to other sights now, I got a virus this morning which wiped out my whole computer I had to reinstall the recovery disks so it's like I have a brand new computer, nothing saved... I am so bummed. Others have mentioned the same things happening the other day. I think I may have gotten it from grapevine but not totally sure... be careful folks!!!!
    Geez...I hate how that is happening! I don't get it!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3609567;
    Geez...I hate how that is happening! I don't get it!
    I am staying away from grapevine now...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3609549;
    Northernviewer, that is a bummer. Sorry to hear that. Thankfully, my daughter got me a mac last year and it saves me from worrying about such things.

You own me one for the transciption. He talks, and talks and talks! LOL ... J/K :-)

Anyway, you were right ... and it is boring :-)

Chris Harrison said:

"You saw that last clip of Reid, standing in the window, holding a diamond ring, so obviously, Reid is still in play, um, and take from that what you will. But thereís going to be, itís, itís a phenomenal, phenomenal, emotional, ah, finale that none of us really expected, I didnít think it would be that big of a deal, um, but it turned out to be probably one of the best finaleís that weíve ever had. Itís a real roller coaster ride.

"But in the end, I think, I know because people worry about, you know, they say, oh, the show is so scripted and this, and believe me none of this was laid out. This stuff happened and we obviously, what happens is, if we know an event is going to take place, lets say, Jakes wants to come back, obviously then we have to produce Jake coming back. We put it in [unintelligible], we donít just happen to have cameras there and Jake shows up. Jake let us know, like he admitted, he said he called producers, and said, hey, I want to come back and talk to Jillian.

"So then its up to us to say, ok, we need to do this in Austin because we will be in Austin, lets do it in this hotel room, so that part is produced, of course it is, or your not going to see it on TV and then weíd be idiots for not getting it on TV.

"So, the same thing, you know, with the finale; just know that the ideas, everything about it was all of the guyís ideas, then we take it from there, and we make sure it is on TV so you can see it.

(Host: blah, blah, blah)

"For Jake for example, I mean, I just happen to be and I can speak 100% honestly about it. I happened to be, um, on the same flight as our crew and we all flew out of where we were in Calgary together, we were in Banff and have to drive to Calgary to the airport. And, we were all flying home that day, or, um, starting the hometown dates. And, I was standing there with one of the producers that Jake had been working with and he pulled this producer aside and they talked for like two hours before our flight. And, at the time I had no idea what they were talking about because they asked me to get out of the way so they could have a private conversation. And then on the plane, the producer let me in on, cause Jake was flying off to Dallas, he took off and we were going back to LA. Um, he let me in on what Jake wanted to do, and then follow up conversations, and so, that was 100% Jake, ah, because I saw it happen, I saw it unfold at the airport.

"And the same thing with what comes up with Reid in the following week and anything that happened, you know, in prior seasons, itís usually the contestant, the Bachelor/Bachelorette that come up with the idea, and say, they want to do this and then we have to decide, ok, is it good for the show, is it good for Jillian, is it good, you know so you gotta let it play out."