Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #6611
    FORT Fan JordynRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    250

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    John

  2. #6612
    FORT Fan JordynRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    250

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**

    Quote Originally Posted by Motojohn;3609238;
    Being on a 'reality show' once myself, I have to agree with EarthlyGoddess when it comes to being nervous with cameras everywhere. Sometimes we get so caught up watching these shows that we don't realize there is a complete crew of people sitting in the room with you holding cameras, lighting equipment, sound equipment, etc. And even if you don't actually see them while you are trying to 'act natural' you KNOW they are there watching and recording everything you do and everything you say.

    That being said, imagine the pressure on these people when they are faced with an 'intimate moment.' I know it's what they signed up for, but the pressure must be intense.

    I feel sorry for Ed, but I have to believe that Reid is her man (c'mon, he had another conflicting engagement that kept him from TMTA?? something good has to happen with Reid & Jillian. PLEEZ tell me it will... God I hate myself for getting so addicted to these shows.)
    motojohn

    were you a kissing bandit on your reality show? Glad you're on the Reid train.

  3. #6613
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**

    Quote Originally Posted by Motojohn;3609238;
    Being on a 'reality show' once myself, I have to agree with EarthlyGoddess when it comes to being nervous with cameras everywhere. Sometimes we get so caught up watching these shows that we don't realize there is a complete crew of people sitting in the room with you holding cameras, lighting equipment, sound equipment, etc. And even if you don't actually see them while you are trying to 'act natural' you KNOW they are there watching and recording everything you do and everything you say.

    That being said, imagine the pressure on these people when they are faced with an 'intimate moment.' I know it's what they signed up for, but the pressure must be intense.

    I feel sorry for Ed, but I have to believe that Reid is her man (c'mon, he had another conflicting engagement that kept him from TMTA?? something good has to happen with Reid & Jillian. PLEEZ tell me it will... God I hate myself for getting so addicted to these shows.)

    I hate being addicted too.

    Actually, Reid is pretty good in front of the camera. He's done some skits and stuff and modeled tees.

  4. #6614
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by schusmommy;3609214;
    Super-sluether needed! Do Neil Lane's rings come in a black box like the blue suit guy is holding? That way we know the Neil Ring from the others...and if someone could find out if those fingers are Reid's, Kip's, or Ed's....the fingers, at the central knuckles, bottom fold line, have tiny central indentations in them if you look real close....match any of the guys????
    If you search in Google images for "Neil Lane ring box" you will find a link to a webpage showing Jason Mesnick holding the ring box (also a Neil Lane ring), and it does look like a match with the blue suit guy.

    I don't know how blue suit guy holding ring could be Reid, though. We've seen his ring?!?!

    ETA: I think both Ed and Kip's rings look like Neil Lane designs, though.

  5. #6615
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3609178;
    Does Chris REALLY say that Reid proposes or is it worded that a returning guy proposes - that could refer to Ed, he did return a few episodes ago, and maybe that doens't apply to Reid at all and people are just assuming that that's it's him.
    In an interview on blog talk radio (google buzzworthy radio + chris harrison )yesterday he said Reid comes back with a diamond and it was his idea (not scripted or the producers' idea) and Reid's still in play. (It's a really boring interview due to the slowness of the interviewers but it's in the beginning.)

    He didn't use the word propose (as I clarified a few pages up) although I recall reading he did say it somewhere.

    I can't listen again, but let me know if I heard him wrong.

  6. #6616
    FORT Newbie Motojohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**

    Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3609245;
    motojohn

    were you a kissing bandit on your reality show? Glad you're on the Reid train.
    No, nothing like that!
    First off, don't let my username fool you-- I am a female and Reid is ALL THAT!

    The show I was on was House Hunters (I am a fellow Realtor - you go Reid!!!) The director tells you to 'act natural' and it comes out so staged and rehearsed! When I watched the show back, I had to laugh at myself. I didn't even tell anyone at my office it was going to be on because I couldn't trust what scenes they would use since we did 2 or 3 takes each time.

    I have to give these guys (and Jillian) a lot of credit, because they have no choice but to let us into the room with them and we see their good, their bad, and even their ugly moments that they wish they could make go away, but you know the producers will use 'em. (Poor Ed)

    My sister and I have been addicted to this site for weeks and I finally had to put my 2 cents worth in.

    One other comment, last season, I Tivo'd the first show of the Bachelor and referred to it all season, wondering who the girl in the blue dress was that he twirled around (assuming it was Jason's chosen lady). So when it came time for the finale, I thought, okay, look to see who is wearing the blue dress. Turned out Melissa's dress was yellow and they changed it (cg) to blue, so when you look at these stills, don't get caught up in what color suit or shoes anyone is wearing -- they're on to us. Last season, it was the pinky ring that Melissa wore that gave it away on the close up.

    Can't wait to see the show Monday night. I'm in Hawaii, so I will be the last time zone to see it...

  7. #6617
    FORT Fanatic victoria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    among 7 Heismans
    Posts
    462

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    JMO, but I don't think the SC of "Blue suit guy holding ring" seems to show Reid's or Ed's fingers. Maybe Kiptyn's or the Neil Lane rep's when the guys go looking at rings.
    "A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." -Groucho Marx

  8. #6618
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by victoria;3609342;
    JMO, but I don't think the SC of "Blue suit guy holding ring" seems to show Reid's or Ed's fingers. Maybe Kiptyn's or the Neil Lane rep's when the guys go looking at rings.

    I'm leaning toward this,too, especially since it looks like this SC is a pic taken inside somewhere. The money shot for the rings with the F2, as we have seen, is in the limo.

  9. #6619
    FORT Fan JordynRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    250

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**



    Here is an other twist to that ring... anybody seen this one from Neil Lane?

    Not yellow gold but PINK gold.... to match her dress...

  10. #6620
    FORT Fanatic Silver18's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    622

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3609367;


    Here is an other twist to that ring... anybody seen this one from Neil Lane?

    Not yellow gold but PINK gold.... to match her dress...
    ooooo - thats good! Great catch! Keeping my fingers crossed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.