Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3609116;
    Here's one which shows the indentations on the inside:

Thanks Avalon, saves me from finding it.
    We need not think alike to love alike

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Let me try this again

---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3609145;
    Let me try this again

I think that band is too thick to be Reid's!

Also the diamonds are too big, and too close together.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

How about this for comparison Atem?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3608634;
    I don't think anyone is disagreeing as opposed to trying to come up with answers. Since I started this whole thing today, let me go back to what the question is.

The blue suit guy holding the ring is still in the most recent previews. The ring does not match one from recent prior seasons. It doesn't seem to match Ed or Kip's ring.

So, since Chris has said Reid proposes, and the goldish eternity ring we see him holding at the hotel in a tan shirt is not an engagement ring per se, could he have gotten a second ring, a real engagement ring, that he takes to the FRC. Could he be the blue suit guy?

Jeweler Neil Lane put out a press release today saying it created a custom ring for one of the guys to give Jillian. I'm supposing that the show would have given this ring to the guy Jillian is most likely to accept, so the ring gets more bang for the promotional buck.

If the blue suit guy is holding the Neil Lane ring (which I don't know, but why else is he in the previews), who is he? Could he be Reid?

Others have then suggested maybe the blue suit ring is the same as Reid's gold eternity band and they turned the diamond part from the camera and fiddled with the color.

At this point, either could be true, or the blue suit guy could be the Neil Lane employee showing the ring to one of the guys, or it might just be a photo thrown in to confuse us and mean nothing --particularly if it turns out Kip or Ed's ring was made by Neil Lane.

But, we have three different diamond engagement rings (blue suit guy, Ed and Kip). Who is the guy in the blue suit holding the third ring?
    Does Chris REALLY say that Reid proposes or is it worded that a returning guy proposes - that could refer to Ed, he did return a few episodes ago, and maybe that doens't apply to Reid at all and people are just assuming that that's it's him.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3609156;
    I think that band is too thick to be Reid's!

Also the diamonds are too big, and too close together.
    How about this one just in gold?

---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3609175;

How about this for comparison Atem?
    Yeah, that's really close!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3608634;
    I don't think anyone is disagreeing as opposed to trying to come up with answers. Since I started this whole thing today, let me go back to what the question is.

The blue suit guy holding the ring is still in the most recent previews. The ring does not match one from recent prior seasons. It doesn't seem to match Ed or Kip's ring.

So, since Chris has said Reid proposes, and the goldish eternity ring we see him holding at the hotel in a tan shirt is not an engagement ring per se, could he have gotten a second ring, a real engagement ring, that he takes to the FRC. Could he be the blue suit guy?

Jeweler Neil Lane put out a press release today saying it created a custom ring for one of the guys to give Jillian. I'm supposing that the show would have given this ring to the guy Jillian is most likely to accept, so the ring gets more bang for the promotional buck.

If the blue suit guy is holding the Neil Lane ring (which I don't know, but why else is he in the previews), who is he? Could he be Reid?

Others have then suggested maybe the blue suit ring is the same as Reid's gold eternity band and they turned the diamond part from the camera and fiddled with the color.

At this point, either could be true, or the blue suit guy could be the Neil Lane employee showing the ring to one of the guys, or it might just be a photo thrown in to confuse us and mean nothing --particularly if it turns out Kip or Ed's ring was made by Neil Lane.

But, we have three different diamond engagement rings (blue suit guy, Ed and Kip). Who is the guy in the blue suit holding the third ring?
    Super-sluether needed! Do Neil Lane's rings come in a black box like the blue suit guy is holding? That way we know the Neil Ring from the others...and if someone could find out if those fingers are Reid's, Kip's, or Ed's....the fingers, at the central knuckles, bottom fold line, have tiny central indentations in them if you look real close....match any of the guys????

I'm wondering if Reid's ring is a Hawaiin ring, maybe a circle of flowers or something like that - maybe it was a gift he'd bought her while there
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3573687;
    I don't think he is, lol! it seems to me that during the whole scene with the oil and the bed, etc, Ed was feeling very hot and uncomfortable, he kept on rubbing his face and forehead with his hands, and on the pillows...this looks to me that he was just wiping the sweat off of his forehead...
    I really think Ed has shown a lot of class during the show, he clearly feels very uneasy with all the cameras and he is a very private person, judging by his demeanor. This was not easy for him/them, but Ed has very truthful emotions when he speaks to her and when he touches her...he is a gentleman, and very tender and attentive to her...he is shy in a lot of ways, and he really opens up with her...she obviously sees all that in him...
    These boards have become the "Let's trash and poke fun and cruel comments on Ed" boards, and it is quite sad, actually...I am Canadian, love Jillian and I feel she has handled everything in an admirable way, including her decisions towards Ed. All 3 guys at F3 were fantastic...I have nothing bad to say about them! I feel strongly that Ed has the most connection with her, and their lifes, as he said, would not be all roses or perfect, but they balance and complement each other well, and will make it work! I am hoping that Ed will be her chosen one...but all of them are incredible guys! I would enjoy more reading these posts if the badgering and anti Ed commnets were toned down a notch or two...
    Being on a 'reality show' once myself, I have to agree with EarthlyGoddess when it comes to being nervous with cameras everywhere. Sometimes we get so caught up watching these shows that we don't realize there is a complete crew of people sitting in the room with you holding cameras, lighting equipment, sound equipment, etc. And even if you don't actually see them while you are trying to 'act natural' you KNOW they are there watching and recording everything you do and everything you say.

That being said, imagine the pressure on these people when they are faced with an 'intimate moment.' I know it's what they signed up for, but the pressure must be intense.

I feel sorry for Ed, but I have to believe that Reid is her man (c'mon, he had another conflicting engagement that kept him from TMTA?? something good has to happen with Reid & Jillian. PLEEZ tell me it will... God I hate myself for getting so addicted to these shows.)