Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3608886;
    Ok - go ahead and burst my bubble!

I don't want to make you sad! My bad. Here: It's most likely mom-mom's heirloom ring.

Feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by Topiary13;3608899;
    I don't want to make you sad! My bad. Here: It's most likely mom-mom's heirloom ring.

Feel better?
    waaaayyy better!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3608594;
    Reid is not holding the ring that blue suit guy is holding.

Reid's ring is gold, it's either a) vintage, antique or heirloom or b) from Brilliant Earth, an eco-friendly diamond manufacturer that uses Canadian diamonds. They have the exact ones on their website. Personally I think it is a.
    Didn't Jillian say that the ending was BRILLIANT? Could that be a hint re: Brilliant Earth ring from Reid?
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." -- Anais Nin

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3608886;
    Ok - go ahead and burst my bubble!

If it makes you feel better, it's definitely not the same ring Reid is holding. Reid's ring doesn't have small diamonds on the sides, just on top. The band on Reid's ring is rounded, not square-ish, like all the other rings the guys present. I think it's far-fetched to think it's an heirloom, but the ring he is holding definitely has an older feel to it, like it's a bit worn...but that could just be the effect of being a sc of a second generation video.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3608850;
    Someone did a finger comparison and said Reid had a bit of curve at the joint in his thumb and concluded blue suit guy is Reid.

If someone can get a SC of Reid's hands from FD or even 1-1 date when Jillian is talking about being different and she is fidgeting with his hand, you can get a good shot of his fingers. I remember seeing some good hand shots of Reid in FD.
    Something to work on till ATFRC news comes in.
    Haha, I did that hand comparison! But since then I changed my mind. Reid's fingernails look different or something BUT originally I thought it was Reid because of the knuckle bump on his thumb and the scar(indent) he has on one of his finger's on his right hand. (I studied his hands a lot when I did the flower in the hair comparison) I might be wrong...
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607269;
    Ok, I think I've finally found where Jillian's parents are: Fairways South #17 villa at the Mauna Kea Resort . The pics from the preview of Ed, Jill and her dad hula-dancing in the back yard match the backyard grounds and the pools, the stepping stones and the rocks behind them. Also has the same kind of wood built-ins we seen in the living room of the preview in other rooms. The other villas for rent there are different.

The Hapuna Prince and Mauna Kea are both owned by Prince Resorts. The Hawaii press release says in the credits (not description of episode dates) that filming took place at:

If you google Fairways South #17 and mauna kea resort you should come up with more pictures.

So, since Kip is matched to the Mauna Kea hotel, her parents to the Mauna Kea Resort (which is the residences around the hotel), Ed either is at the Hapuna Prince, or they put both guys at the Mauna Kea and and no one is at the Hapuna Prince, and they just credited it because it's part of Prince Resorts. I think it's most likely Ed is at the Hapuna Prince, perhaps in a renovated or nicer room we haven't seen online. But as to who gets the nicer place, the Mauna Kea is nicer than the Hapuna Prince.
    I'm about 50 posts back, but wanted to stop and say, "Damn, ZG, you are GOOD!"
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Newbie

Just did a quick glance through at Brilliant Earth and found this... it looks kind of like an heirloom and possibly what Reid may be looking at. It would also be a "brilliant" ending
    Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 18K Yellow Gold

Quote Originally Posted by In2Reality;3609003;
    Just did a quick glance through at Brilliant Earth and found this... it looks kind of like an heirloom and possibly what Reid may be looking at. It would also be a "brilliant" ending
    Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring in 18K Yellow Gold
    Can someone bring over the SC of the ring and lay it beside a pic of this ring?
    Sounds like a great hint to me!

Here you go!

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3609070;
    Here you go!

Doesn't look the same to me.