Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3608674;
    Reid is an environmentalist? I didn't know that, but I read a Canadian interview in which Jillian is all about being green and even trying to incorporate it into her designs.

They really are a match made in heaven!
    Yup, Reid actually took some class on how to be eco friendly or whatever. He's definitely an environmentalist.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3608701;
    Yeah, he talked in his blog that he went to some class about environmentally friendly homes or whatever. He really seemed to be into it.
    Wowee, Reid has a blog??? I guess I'm not the biggest Reid superfan since I don't know even these basic facts about him. Hopefully I'm not kicked off the Reid train

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3608663;
    Eco-friendly? Really? I know Reid seems to be an environmentalist.
    I think the Brilliant Earth diamonds are all canadian diamonds as they are "conflict-free" (not from a war zone in Africa) and from mines that use environmentally friendly mining practices.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3608696;
    I know that neil Lane has said that the engagement ring is his....but what is to say he did not both of the rings that were used. he would not be lieing, just not telling the full story. Never were the words spoken that he designed one of the rings. Similiar to past episodes where the bachelors have three rings to chooses from but all are the same designer...(ie tacori)...it may be as simple as a play on words.
    Another way to interpret Neil Lane: only one ring was accepted, so only one ring ended up being designed and used.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3608755;
    Another way to interpret Neil Lane: only one ring was accepted, so only one ring ended up being designed and used.
    I'm just really, really confused.....doesn't the men usually go and get a choice to pick out like 6 different rings?

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3608766;
    I'm just really, really confused.....doesn't the men usually go and get a choice to pick out like 6 different rings?
    Then men go look at rings at whatever jeweler of the season they are deemed to go to. They look at however many rings they want to look at and decide what ring catches their fancy.
    Then the FRC. Regardless of what happens only one ring might be chosen. All other rings get returned. So only one ring gets chosen.
    Neil Lane designs all his own rings. So no matter what will be chosen it is a ring designed by Neil Lane.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3608744;
    Wowee, Reid has a blog??? I guess I'm not the biggest Reid superfan since I don't know even these basic facts about him. Hopefully I'm not kicked off the Reid train
    Not really. It was for his realty blog thing.

Oh, and he likes rooster sauce! That's per his FB!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wildt;3608660;
    I'm sure this has already been discussed, but apparently I missed it...when did Chris say this??
    In an interview on blog talk radio yesterday he said Reid comes back with a diamond ring and it was his idea (not scripted or the producers' idea) and Reid's still in play. (It's a really boring interview due to the slowness of the interviewers but it's in the beginning.)

I thought I also read here somewhere he said it directly that Reid proposes, but maybe not and there are too many threads to go back through to try and find it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3608594;
    Reid is not holding the ring that blue suit guy is holding.

Reid's ring is gold, it's either a) vintage, antique or heirloom or b) from Brilliant Earth, an eco-friendly diamond manufacturer that uses Canadian diamonds. They have the exact ones on their website. Personally I think it is a.
    Then my only question is, if it's A, then how did he get it?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3608779;
    Then men go look at rings at whatever jeweler of the season they are deemed to go to. They look at however many rings they want to look at and decide what ring catches their fancy.
    Then the FRC. Regardless of what happens only one ring might be chosen. All other rings get returned. So only one ring gets chosen.
    Neil Lane designs all his own rings. So no matter what will be chosen it is a ring designed by Neil Lane.
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get it. So whomever gets to go look at the Neil Lane rings will be the F1. Makes sense now.

Also, from the pictures I have seen of Ed's ring that he picked out, I really don't like it. I'm not that crazy for Kip's either; but I like Kiptyn's ring a lot better than Ed's.