Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

While I want Reid to be the blue suit guy holding the ring (PLEASE, PLEASE!), is it possible that it is Kiptyn holding a ring he didn't choose? In other words, maybe he looked at a couple of them and chose the square one, and the the evil-minded Fleiss gave us a picture of him holding a different one, so now we have three engagement rings. Also, I think that brown suit guy walking down the hall walks exactly like Reid walks when he is walking from the helicopter out to the picnic spot on Maui.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3607939;
    While I want Reid to be the blue suit guy holding the ring (PLEASE, PLEASE!), is it possible that it is Kiptyn holding a ring he didn't choose? In other words, maybe he looked at a couple of them and chose the square one, and the the evil-minded Fleiss gave us a picture of him holding a different one, so now we have three engagement rings. Also, I think that brown suit guy walking down the hall walks exactly like Reid walks when he is walking from the helicopter out to the picnic spot on Maui.
    it could definitely be a SC from a ring that Kip didn't choose. However, usually when they go choose rings they are not dressed in their FRC suits...

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3607939;
    No, the 'brown suit' guy is Ed.

Reid is at the Hilton.

Ed and Kiptyn are at another hotel.

FORT Regular

Also, in the past, I thought the guys picked out the rings when they were not dressed in suits, i.e. they picked out rings, took them back to room, got dressed, looked at rings on balcony, etc. Seems like pretty late in the game to be picking out the ring dressed for the FRC.

FORT Regular

Is the "brown suit" guy Ed, whose suit is really gray and the color is just changed?

FORT Regular

I don't think Kip is the 'blue suit' guy. Kiptyn's suit is sort of stripey (it's got tiny stripes or the fabric has lines), which is the same suit on that pic where we can see the cheekbone and Jillian looks like she's a mess.

I'd say it is Reid and he will propose. Don't know the significance of the gold eternity band he's holding but I'd want to believe he's the 'blue suit' guy with a different ring.

Any chance that the unidentified cap is actually the Neil Lane salesman showing the ring? Would they be that sneaky?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3607981;
    Any chance that the unidentified cap is actually the Neil Lane salesman showing the ring? Would they be that sneaky?
    What unidentified cap?
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3607987;
    What unidentified cap?
    The 'blue suit' guy that we first saw holding the ring before anyone else. It doesn't seem to match Kiptyn's or Ed's.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3607995;
    The 'blue suit' guy that we first saw holding the ring before anyone else. It doesn't seem to match Kiptyn's or Ed's.
    YAY!
    I support pet adoption!