Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Interesting that the ring that Reid is holding appear to be gold and blue suit guys ring appears to be platinum. ( I am going out on a limb to say that blue suit guy is Kip...my computer screen thinks his suit is blue...LOL)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3607860;
    ok - totally reaching here. But could the eternity band and the ring in blue suit guy be the same - but the one we see Reid holding is turned so we can't see the big diamond part? (Guess you can tell I'm on team Reid here - although I like all of the F3).
    Maybe...I totally didn't think of that because I thought the eternity ring Reid was holding was gold. I'm going to go back and look at it on my tv.

ETA: I just did and on my tv screen it's gold. Maybe they changed it? Reids right thumb also has a cuticle that's very unmanicured and a very short nail at the top.
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 07-24-2009 at 04:12 PM.

FORT Regular

I'm seriously wondering if it isn't a cap from another season. Kip's ring is flat top, this one is "mounded".................

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607858;
    I have no idea. I just think that neither Kip nor Ed's ring matches the ring in screencap of the blue suit guy holding an engagement ring. That's the cap they keep using this season, it's not from Jason or Jesse's season (or Brad's) and it looks like it could be a Neil Lane ring, and Neil Lane in a press release today says it provided a ring for the final guy to give Jillian.

I'm just trying to figure out which of the three is most likely to have a Neil Lane ring that is offered to Jillian. I think for promotional purposes, they would provide it to the guy whose proposal Jillian is most likely to accept.

As I remember correctly. Both F2s go to the same jeweler to pick out the rings. But I will rewatch other seasons.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tigger1617;3607860;
    ok - totally reaching here. But could the eternity band and the ring in blue suit guy be the same - but the one we see Reid holding is turned so we can't see the big diamond part? (Guess you can tell I'm on team Reid here - although I like all of the F3).
    i thought the same thing except we are all focused on style and missing the obvious that one is gold (Reids) and the other in platinum.

FORT Regular

Reid is holding a yellow gold eternity band. Did someone from home give it to him, as it was a keepsake for them??????? If it is an eternity band, there will not be a humongous diamond on it - it's a simple band encircled with tiny diamonds all around.........
    Last edited by miccisue; 07-24-2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: added words

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3607879;
    As I remember correctly. Both F2s go to the same jeweler to pick out the rings. But I will rewatch other seasons.
    I agree and if its not a clip from another season it looks most like Kips.

MTG

I do remember that the ring Jason gave Melissa was a Neil Lane ring!

look at the heat tones in the first pic... the "gold" could be tinted HOT because of the tinting of that segment...look at the fingers - they are abnormally red. This could be a white gold actually

FORT Fanatic

Just watched Deanna's FRC. Both Jesse and Jason got her a Tacori ring. So I don't think figuring out which ring is a Neil Lane would help us out since both F2s went to Neil Lane.