Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I mentioned in the media thread that Neil Lane has a press release out saying it made an engagement ring for the finale and asks whether Kip or Ed will give it to her? (at the StreenInsider). ET asks the same question. The PR also says Neil Lane helped Jason pick Melissa's ring.

I thought I'd put the pictures here.

Which ring (Kip's or Ed's or Reid's) looks like a custom made Neil Lane engagement ring? Seems to me they would give the ring to the one whose proposal Jillian is most likely to accept. (I'm not asking about the eternity band but have wondered before whether blue suit guy holding ring could be Reid.)

This is the Neil LaneJason gave Melissa (The one Jesse gave Deana was not a Neil Lane)

This is the one the blue suit guy holds in Jillian's season. It looks like it could be Neil Lane:

This is Ed's, looks nothing like it:

This is Kip's, could be a Neil Lane, but it's square shape doesn't seem to match blue suit guys and it doesn't have doo-hickeys on the side.

Could Reid be the one in the preview photo with the Neil Lane ring?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607734;
    I mentioned in the media thread that Neil Lane has a press release out saying it made an engagement ring for the finale and asks whether Kip or Ed will give it to her? (at the StreenInsider). ET asks the same question. The PR also says Neil Lane helped Jason pick Melissa's ring.

Which ring (Kip's or Ed's or Reid's) looks like a custom made Neil Lane engagement ring? Seems to me they would give the ring to the one whose proposal Jillian is most likely to accept. (I'm not asking about the eternity band but have wondered before whether blue suit guy holding ring could be Reid.)

This is the Neil LaneJason gave Melissa (The one Jesse gave Deana was not a Neil Lane)

This is the one the blue suit guy holds in Jillian's season. It looks like it could be Neil Lane:

This is Kip's, could be a Neil Lane, but it's square shape doesn't seem to match blue suit guys and it doesn't have doo-hickeys on the side.

Ive seen his rings if you image search it, could be any of them IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607734;

It's hard to know, because the ring we see Reid holding is a eternity ring and that's with his regular clothes. I don't know if he also picks an engagement ring. Only thing I do agree with is that the ring that 'blue suit guy' is holding isn't the same that Kiptyn and Ed are holding.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3607739;

Yeah, I think the final two always goes to the same jeweler. And Neil Lane has many styles.

Wait! Doesn't that band look like the eternity ring for the 'blue suit' guy?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3607739;
    I guess my question is, if the blue suit/preview guy is holding the Neil Lane ring, who is he? He doesn't seem to be holding the ring Ed or Kip is holding in the limo or in Ed's case, also on the rock (he's shown holding the same ring in both.)

It's a big "if", but that photo doesn't match Jason or Jesse's season, so should we assume that's the Neil Lane ring? And if so, it doesn't seem to match Kip or Ed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3607750;
    It's hard to know, because the ring we see Reid holding is a eternity ring and that's with his regular clothes. I don't know if he also picks an engagement ring. Only thing I do agree with is that the ring that 'blue suit guy' is holding isn't the same that Kiptyn and Ed are holding.
    Exactly. And Chris says Reid did propose. Maybe he didn't propose with the gold eternity ring but got an actual engagement ring that we don't see him with. I'd love to know what color suit he wears when he returns to the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3607772;
    Exactly. And Chris says Reid did propose. Maybe he didn't propose with the gold eternity ring but got an actual engagement ring that we don't see him with. I'd love to know what color suit he wears when he returns to the FRC.
    then why the eternity ring?

Can anyone get what Reid was holding and the ring the 'blue suit' guy is holding?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3607795;
    Can anyone get what Reid was holding and the ring the 'blue suit' guy is holding?
    I think Reid's was just a band that's the same all around with small diamonds with no large single stone centerpiece things on it (sorry - no idea what the jewler's terms are!) whereas blue suit guy's ring has a centerpiece stone thing on it... I would bring over the SC-s but I don't know how!
    REIDiculous - SALLY