Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchglinda;3606093;
    I have a screen cap question... but not concerning the finale. This is about the screen caps of Jillian in the hot tub with... was it Reid or Jesse?? For most of the season, I thought it had been determined that it was Jill & Reid in the hot tub in Spain.... and it was actually never shown except in early previews. But as I was re-watching Episode 6, it was Jesse and Jill that ended up in the hot tub on the glacier date. So.... does that mean that J & R never got in the HT in Spain? I'm so confused.
    They had the date, it just never aired. Why....

Quote Originally Posted by goodwitchglinda;3606093;
    I have a screen cap question... but not concerning the finale. This is about the screen caps of Jillian in the hot tub with... was it Reid or Jesse?? For most of the season, I thought it had been determined that it was Jill & Reid in the hot tub in Spain.... and it was actually never shown except in early previews. But as I was re-watching Episode 6, it was Jesse and Jill that ended up in the hot tub on the glacier date. So.... does that mean that J & R never got in the HT in Spain? I'm so confused.
    Does it matter? But, to answer your question, the cap is of Jesse and Jillian in the hot tub in Canada. We don't know if Jillian and Reid did the spa thing or hot tub thing or pool. They didn't show it.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3606666;
    This is called the Hapuna Suite. It is an 8,000 sqft villa that is on the same grounds at the hotel. I am sure her parents would have loved to saty there....LOL..me too, but I dont think it is a match. The pool is a rectangle in the pic of the Hula scene. Also, when Jills Mom is on the couch, there is some sort of rock landscaping or rock waterfall behind her.....the Hapuna Suite living room is pretty much ocean facing/open air. You can go to the hotels website and take a virtual tour....its really nice.
    Oh cool! So you think it's a match? I thought it was. I think the doors Kiptyn and Jillian are going through match, the only thing is that in that sc the door closest to Kiptyn looks solid but it's just the actual wall that you're looking at through the glass door. You can see the wall in my photo.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3606705;
    Oh cool! So you think it's a match? I thought it was. I think the doors Kiptyn and Jillian are going through match, the only thing is that in that sc the door closest to Kiptyn looks solid but it's just the actual wall that you're looking at through the glass door. You can see the wall in my photo.

I am sorry if I was confusing, no I dont think its a match. It does not match up with the online tours. If you go and do the virtual tours, you will see too. I satyed up last night burning the midnight oil trying to find a match.
    I really think it a a condo or villa near the Mauna Kea or the Hapuna Beach Hotel. There are a couple of hundred of them.....so it probably would be difficult to find a match. Their condo appears to be on a golf course, and the pool is a small rectangular shape. You can see all of this in the video of Ed and the family Hula dancing.

What I am having a hrad time figuring out is based on the preview info or rpisode guide...they have dates at all 3 of the hotels.....But if Ed is staying at the Hapuna Prince in a regular room, it is in desparate need of a refurb and he got the short end of the stick...LOL

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3606716;
    I am sorry if I was confusing, no I dont think its a match. It does not match up with the online tours. If you go and do the virtual tours, you will see too. I satyed up last night burning the midnight oil trying to find a match. I really think it a a condo or villa near the Mauna Kea or the Hapuna Beach Hotel. There are a couple of hundred of them.....so it probably would be difficult to find a match. It appears to be on a golf course, and the pool is a small rectangular shape. You can see all of this in the video of Ed and the family Hula dancing.

What I am having a hrad time figuring out is based on the preview info or rpisode guide...they have dates at all 3 of the hotels.....But if Ed is staying at the Hapuna Prince in a regular room, it is in desparate need of a refurb and he got the short end of the stick...LOL
    Oh. LOL It was a valiant effort. I don't know why we care at this point anyways but wouldn't Ed be at the Mauna Kea? Isn't he Mr. Room 327?
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3606718;
    Oh. LOL It was a valiant effort. I don't know why we care at this point anyways but wouldn't Ed be at the Mauna Kea? Isn't he Mr. Room 327?
    There was some discussion about that yesterday because of the episode description that quotes all dates and dinner at the Hapuna Beach, the Muana kea, and the Orchid.....Kips room is for sure a match at the Mauna Kea, Ed's is still up for discussion....but probably the Muana Kea, Jill is at the Orchid....so I guess everyone was trying to figure out how the hapuna Prince fit in???

edfan

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3606474;
    Not a screencap but don't know if these were shown here. Ed with fans of the show. Someone commented that he seemed shy.

Pictures by momber1977 - Photobucket
    When were these taken? Uh, I am sorry---he took my thoughts....lol
    He is undeniably HOT!

FORT Fogey

Ok, I think I've finally found where Jillian's parents are: Fairways South #17 villa at the Mauna Kea Resort . The pics from the preview of Ed, Jill and her dad hula-dancing in the back yard match the backyard grounds and the pools, the stepping stones and the rocks behind them. Also has the same kind of wood built-ins we seen in the living room of the preview in other rooms. The other villas for rent there are different.

The Hapuna Prince and Mauna Kea are both owned by Prince Resorts. The Hawaii press release says in the credits (not description of episode dates) that filming took place at:

Mauna Kea Resort / Mauna Kea Beach Hotel / Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
    PrinceResortsHawaii.com

The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii
    Fairmont.com/Orchid

If you google Fairways South #17 and mauna kea resort you should come up with more pictures.

So, since Kip is matched to the Mauna Kea hotel, her parents to the Mauna Kea Resort (which is the residences around the hotel), Ed either is at the Hapuna Prince, or they put both guys at the Mauna Kea and and no one is at the Hapuna Prince, and they just credited it because it's part of Prince Resorts. I think it's most likely Ed is at the Hapuna Prince, perhaps in a renovated or nicer room we haven't seen online. But as to who gets the nicer place, the Mauna Kea is nicer than the Hapuna Prince.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by edfan;3607287;
    WOW you are amazing!!! Good hunting!
    Great job! I have not seen any pics from the Hapuna Prince that would match up of what we have of Ed. You would think that any renovation pics would be the first ones that are online. This leads me to beleive that i think you are correct in your first thought that Ed is also at the Mauna Kea and they just state the hapuna beach because it is all part of the same resort complex. Maybe for advertising purposes??? Perhaps they had to do it because of they are both owned by Prince Resorts..?

FORT Fanatic

Are there new SC's of Ed and Kip at the FRC that we are missing. They were being refernced on a different thead but I could not find them?