Page 65 of 668 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 6677

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #641
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Hey guys! Dreamer has the caps of the commercial up and I was wrong again!

    It wasn't Kip she was kissing it was Mark! I think that must be the guy she kisses, but gives the rose to Mike!

    Thank goodness for Dreamer.

  2. #642
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    I think these two are from the same event:





    And likely Kapalua Adventures... they have the only parallel ziplines in Hawaii [so two people can go together] and their Mountain Outpost has trapeze bars/telephone poles, the highest and most daring being "Leap of Faith"

    They also have the longest [and only?] pedestrian suspension bridge in Hawaii. It's fairly newish and there are more "in construction" pics on the web than ones of the finished product [esp. close-ups]. But if you look near the end of the second news video HERE you can see that there are two thicker horizontal pipeline-type guardrails at the upper edge of the bridge and one nearer the bottom [like the cap].
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  3. #643
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3462006;


    This is definitely Reid on the zipline, do we know whether its in Canada or Hawaii though?
    That's Kip. That's Hawaii. They are wearing shorts.

    Only Kip we know makes it to Hawaii.

  4. #644
    FORT Fogey dodie430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3462032;
    I think these two are from the same event:





    And likely Kapalua Adventures... they have the only parallel ziplines in Hawaii [so two people can go together] and their Mountain Outpost has trapeze bars/telephone poles, the highest and most daring being "Leap of Faith"

    They also have the longest [and only?] pedestrian suspension bridge in Hawaii. It's fairly newish and there are more "in construction" pics on the web than ones of the finished product [esp. close-ups]. But if you look near the end of the second news video HERE you can see that there are two thicker horizontal pipeline-type guardrails at the upper edge of the bridge and one nearer the bottom [like the cap].
    I'll also actually hazard a guess and say this pic is from Kapalua Adventures Zip Line #2....



    Zip #2 [capped from tourist video]
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

  5. #645
    FORT Fogey Cerese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461396;
    These go together IMO, what do ya'll think?



    I am catching up so this might have been mentioned - but the hem of the red coats seems different and her plaid shirt does not seem the same - close but not the same.

  6. #646
    East Coaster Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,234

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462022;
    Hey guys! Dreamer has the caps of the commercial up and I was wrong again!

    It wasn't Kip she was kissing it was Mark! I think that must be the guy she kisses, but gives the rose to Mike!

    Thank goodness for Dreamer.
    atem you were right the first time. I just saw the video and it is Kip that she's kissing. He's wearing a black shirt.

  7. #647
    FORT Fanatic kendra_k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    690

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    This hot tub scene is at the mansion/Villa de Vina. Notice the candles. I got the screencap from the naked guy jumping in the pool preview. I think the candles match up.




  8. #648
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    59

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3460833;
    Look at the screencap of Wes (tatoo) putting the necklace on her in a scene that looks like Spain. You see just the top of her dress - the cut looks like this "fake FRC" dress.

    Off topic, but maybe not??? Have their been guesses why Wes isn't dressed up while putting the necklace on???? Are the guys living in the same mansion as her in Spain too?
    I think he is taking the necklace OFF, not putting it on. It is after their bank vault date in the hot tub, which is why he isn't wearing a shirt.


  9. #649
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3462075;
    atem you were right the first time. I just saw the video and it is Kip that she's kissing. He's wearing a black shirt.
    When I watched it, it looks like Mark to me. I guess I need a cap of them showing all the 8 guys showing up for the cocktail party.

  10. #650
    FORT Fan Incretsible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    214

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Nobody has a SC from the two guys (I almost typed girls) who are 'fighting' on the ground?

    (You spin my head right round right round, wow all this info, my head is full)
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.