Page 65 of 668 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165565 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Hey guys! Dreamer has the caps of the commercial up and I was wrong again!

It wasn't Kip she was kissing it was Mark! I think that must be the guy she kisses, but gives the rose to Mike!

Thank goodness for Dreamer.

I think these two are from the same event:

And likely Kapalua Adventures... they have the only parallel ziplines in Hawaii [so two people can go together] and their Mountain Outpost has trapeze bars/telephone poles, the highest and most daring being "Leap of Faith"

They also have the longest [and only?] pedestrian suspension bridge in Hawaii. It's fairly newish and there are more "in construction" pics on the web than ones of the finished product [esp. close-ups]. But if you look near the end of the second news video HERE you can see that there are two thicker horizontal pipeline-type guardrails at the upper edge of the bridge and one nearer the bottom [like the cap].
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3462006;

This is definitely Reid on the zipline, do we know whether its in Canada or Hawaii though?
    That's Kip. That's Hawaii. They are wearing shorts.

Only Kip we know makes it to Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3462032;
    I think these two are from the same event:

And likely Kapalua Adventures... they have the only parallel ziplines in Hawaii [so two people can go together] and their Mountain Outpost has trapeze bars/telephone poles, the highest and most daring being "Leap of Faith"

They also have the longest [and only?] pedestrian suspension bridge in Hawaii. It's fairly newish and there are more "in construction" pics on the web than ones of the finished product [esp. close-ups]. But if you look near the end of the second news video HERE you can see that there are two thicker horizontal pipeline-type guardrails at the upper edge of the bridge and one nearer the bottom [like the cap].
    I'll also actually hazard a guess and say this pic is from Kapalua Adventures Zip Line #2....

Zip #2 [capped from tourist video]
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3461396;
    These go together IMO, what do ya'll think?

I am catching up so this might have been mentioned - but the hem of the red coats seems different and her plaid shirt does not seem the same - close but not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3462022;
    Hey guys! Dreamer has the caps of the commercial up and I was wrong again!

It wasn't Kip she was kissing it was Mark! I think that must be the guy she kisses, but gives the rose to Mike!

Thank goodness for Dreamer.
    atem you were right the first time. I just saw the video and it is Kip that she's kissing. He's wearing a black shirt.

This hot tub scene is at the mansion/Villa de Vina. Notice the candles. I got the screencap from the naked guy jumping in the pool preview. I think the candles match up.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3460833;
    Look at the screencap of Wes (tatoo) putting the necklace on her in a scene that looks like Spain. You see just the top of her dress - the cut looks like this "fake FRC" dress.

Off topic, but maybe not??? Have their been guesses why Wes isn't dressed up while putting the necklace on???? Are the guys living in the same mansion as her in Spain too?
    I think he is taking the necklace OFF, not putting it on. It is after their bank vault date in the hot tub, which is why he isn't wearing a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3462075;
    atem you were right the first time. I just saw the video and it is Kip that she's kissing. He's wearing a black shirt.
    When I watched it, it looks like Mark to me. I guess I need a cap of them showing all the 8 guys showing up for the cocktail party.

Nobody has a SC from the two guys (I almost typed girls) who are 'fighting' on the ground?

(You spin my head right round right round, wow all this info, my head is full)
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)