Page 64 of 668 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164564 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3461639;
    I get him mixed up with Jesse too, but their noses are really different.
    Right but in that pic you can't see the nose because they are smooching.

I think too many of the guys from this season look way to similiar. Their hair styles are all way too similiar also. I do not know when I have seen that many males with sideburns and side parts in their hair. And, for the most part, most of them have similiar coloring, size, and build. Did TPTB just pick men that were so alike that forters would have such a dificult time trying to figure out who Jillian is with in most of them? What were they thinking. Put blondes with wild do's and redheads and light brown and dark brown and quit trying to mess with our heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3461759;
    I think too many of the guys from this season look way to similiar. Their hair styles are all way too similiar also. I do not know when I have seen that many males with sideburns and side parts in their hair. And, for the most part, most of them have similiar coloring, size, and build. Did TPTB just pick men that were so alike that forters would have such a dificult time trying to figure out who Jillian is with in most of them? What were they thinking. Put blondes with wild do's and redheads and light brown and dark brown and quit trying to mess with our heads!
    OMG, that's so funny, Nanamary. I can picture that!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

I just say Thank God for watches. If it wasn't for the watches, we would be even more confused.

Hear, hear! ITA! I think the hair and noses look too much alike.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3461788;
    Hear, hear! ITA! I think the hair and noses look too much alike.
    Last season on the bachelor it was scarves, we saw them on almost every lady. This season the bachelorette its sideburns, brown hair of all shades and to many guys that look a like. I agree thank goodnes on the watches otherwise I don't know what we would do. I see someone already figured out that Jesse is on the tractor with Jillian in Carmel. Oh well, I will try to work on another screenshot that we have not figured out yet. Anyone figured out about the fake setup for the finale rose ceremony is located yet? They go to Spain first and then Hawaii...correct???

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3457241;
    Here's how my quirky mind works. Because of the two cars, I think the N and the VE are from the Peterson Automotive Museum - DEFINITELY Los Angeles.

I've gone to private parties there (really cool - they have the batmobiles, the professor's car from The Great Race, etc.), but have never been "on the roof" and the web pix didn't look like it.

I tried searching "rooftop dining" for places close by, but basically got ads.
    I think it's still probably the museum, but I can't prove it.
    I know it's already been proven, but found a good comparison shot....

Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3461864;
    I know it's already been proven, but found a good comparison shot....

I'm really impressed by your and the others picture-sleuthing talents. I suck at that! Thanks for the additional confirmation.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Premium Member

This is definitely Reid on the zipline, do we know whether its in Canada or Hawaii though?

I do have a question and I don't have a SC of it. There are 2 guys fighting on the ground (it does look like fighting) who are they?
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)