Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3594968;
    I guess. But, that ring doesn't look to be from ABC. That really looks like perhaps his Mom Mom Rosenthal's ring?
    That was my thought, too. It looks like an old ring.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3594766;
    I think the part when Jilly sees Reid is in the clip they showed tonight (7/20) at the end where she is standing on the podium with her white dress and then she sees someone, puts her hand on her chest, smiles, and wags her head a little as if saying, "I don't believe you are here!" I just don't know if it's before she sees either Kip and Ed or after one guy but before the second one shows up. (The latter would be the most dramatic!)
    I'm thinking it's the money shot - the one that starts the twist in the last 5 minutes - it is her final guy (not sure if it's F3 or F1). She's there on the podium and we're thinking she didn't pick anyone (which means both Kyp & Ed are gone) - and then come the brilliant ending where she is really happy. Is that Reid? or did one of the others come back and refused to take "no" for an answer? Jillian just has that look on her face of 'finally - the one I really want, Thank G-d it is finally over."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3594946;
    But she says that someone came to her door and proposes, so she wouldn't be surprised by his presence, but maybe ready to tell him he has her heart.
    Do you think that the "comes to my door" is spliced? Didn't she say that Ed came to her door...when he returned? Maybe this is from that time. I think really think Reid only shows up at the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3594982;
    That was my thought, too. It looks like an old ring.
    Yup it looked old to me too.It was definitely not a sparkly new ring and I think if it came from Mom-Mom it means more.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

My thoughts are that Jillian has told the first one that he is not the one for her. Thinking that her choice has been made, she is waiting for him when Reid then makes his appearance. He tells her he made a mistake by not speaking up and tells her he loves her and proposes. BUT............

she still has to see/tell the original Final 1 either yes or no...

So, with that being said... it comes down to the final 5 minutes when we have to wait and see if she picks her original F1 or Reid!!

I really don't care if she picks Kiptyn or Reid just pleeeeeeeeeeease don't let it be Ed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine515;3595147;
    My thoughts are that Jillian has told the first one that he is not the one for her. Thinking that her choice has been made, she is waiting for him when Reid then makes his appearance. He tells her he made a mistake by not speaking up and tells her he loves her and proposes. BUT............

she still has to see/tell the original Final 1 either yes or no...

So, with that being said... it comes down to the final 5 minutes when we have to wait and see if she picks her original F1 or Reid!!

I really don't care if she picks Kiptyn or Reid just pleeeeeeeeeeease don't let it be Ed!!
    I think you're on to something. The shadows on the screencaps indicate that that Ed is later in the day. I think it's Kypton, then Reid, then Ed. Once Reid comes she has to pull herself together. There's lots of crying, makeup that needs to be refreshed, etc. Then comes Ed. She is relieved that it's finally over and doesn't hide her emotions the moment she sees him. Why should she? The producers played with her by bringing Reid in, now she'll do what she wants and react the way she wants. Because of this, Ed pulls the ring box out early. He doesn't even need to hear her say it now. Jillian's positive reaction (smile, hand on the heart) says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ocdovertv;3595250;
    I think you're on to something. The shadows on the screencaps indicate that that Ed is later in the day. I think it's Kypton, then Reid, then Ed. Once Reid comes she has to pull herself together. There's lots of crying, makeup that needs to be refreshed, etc. Then comes Ed. She is relieved that it's finally over and doesn't hide her emotions the moment she sees him. Why should she? The producers played with her by bringing Reid in, now she'll do what she wants and react the way she wants. Because of this, Ed pulls the ring box out early. He doesn't even need to hear her say it now. Jillian's positive reaction (smile, hand on the heart) says it all.
    Yeah, I think Reid is going to come back and she is going to think about it. This is why she says " I owe it to myself...." Then she is going to let Kip go. At the end, we are going to wonder if she is going to pick Ed or Reid. What happens after that is anyone's guess!

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3595282;
    Yeah, I think Reid is going to come back and she is going to think about it. This is why she says " I owe it to myself...." Then she is going to let Kip go. At the end, we are going to wonder if she is going to pick Ed or Reid. What happens after that is anyone's guess!
    See I think that Kip comes first, she lets him go, and then Reid shows up and she takes some time thinking about it. The heck if I know what happens after that , this has been one crazy season.

FORT Regular

please correct me (as i really am not sure) but i thought the general (and i know everyone did not agree, but a vast majority) cosensus was that the kip sc was taken earliest in the day, ed sc later that afternoon, and hand on heart sc shortly after ed sc. i remember ed supporters were saying he left jill to go get (her/his/their ?) parents and tgat was what hand on heart cap was.

yes? no?

well i believe hand on heart cap involves reid... so if my logic works, would the new order for the frc be kip, ed, reid?

Quote Originally Posted by lofflytime;3595306;
    please correct me (as i really am not sure) but i thought the general (and i know everyone did not agree, but a vast majority) cosensus was that the kip sc was taken earliest in the day, ed sc later that afternoon, and hand on heart sc shortly after ed sc. i remember ed supporters were saying he left jill to go get (her/his/their ?) parents and tgat was what hand on heart cap was.

yes? no?

well i believe hand on heart cap involves reid... so if my logic works, would the new order for the frc be kip, ed, reid?
    But what about the drama in between? If she told Kip no and Ed no, then she made her choice. Reid then comes in, but why the drama with CH? She would only have that drama if she is about to say "yes" to the F1.

Now if she tells Kip no, and Ed yes, I really don't think they'll bring Reid in to mess with their happy moment. I really believe it will be Kip, Reid, and then Ed.

Also, we could all be fooled. I think it's Ed, but she has a lot in common with Kip really. They both volunteer (she at the Big Brothers/Big Sisters). I think the editing is fooling us.