Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by schusmommy;3594720;
    and just because he is looking at the ring does not mean it is before he sees Jillian...this could be after the rejection and he may have spent enough tme in limo to build a 5 o'clock shadow.
    I thought that was very funny !! He does seem to have the need to shave often and the amount of time these guys have been spending in the limo, no doubt many have had enough time to acquire the need to shave ! LOL

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

FORT Newbie

Love your signature...yes Jillian....we're hoping you devour it all up...he's yummy

FORT Fan

I think the part when Jilly sees Reid is in the clip they showed tonight (7/20) at the end where she is standing on the podium with her white dress and then she sees someone, puts her hand on her chest, smiles, and wags her head a little as if saying, "I don't believe you are here!" I just don't know if it's before she sees either Kip and Ed or after one guy but before the second one shows up. (The latter would be the most dramatic!)

Quote Originally Posted by schusmommy;3594747;
    Love your signature...yes Jillian....we're hoping you devour it all up...he's yummy
    Thanks, schusmommy! I think it says it all

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by McMurdo;3594766;
    I think the part when Jilly sees Reid is in the clip they showed tonight (7/20) at the end where she is standing on the podium with her white dress and then she sees someone, puts her hand on her chest, smiles, and wags her head a little as if saying, "I don't believe you are here!" I just don't know if it's before she sees either Kip and Ed or after one guy but before the second one shows up. (The latter would be the most dramatic!)
    She is also saying (somewhat under her breath)...OH MY GOD!!

FORT Fan

But she says that someone came to her door and proposes, so she wouldn't be surprised by his presence, but maybe ready to tell him he has her heart.

I just rewatched it and I think you're right...her mouth looks like the beginning of "reid.." weird!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3593968;
    Now that we have confirmation that Reid is back, I don't know if the opinions change on the suit SC, but to me the guy in the brown suit seems like Reid walking. He is shown with the ring w/ just a button down shirt, so he could have put a jacket on and then went there..... OR ........ he could have went to see her before the FRC, shows up again in the middle, and then tells him to wait while she sends Ed home.
    Who knows. I was laughing that they put Reid in the minivan and it could be a joke in that it's his way of showing her he's serious (i.e. got the family mobile) but the SC show what looks like someone w/ white tennis shoes getting out of it. So, that could be him showing up at his hotel or BI or whatever showing the audience that he was still in town. Then the dressier outfit is for FRC. I just hope he really does tell her how he feels before the FRC but short of running out of the hotel with a handler chasing him, I'm guessing they made him wait until the very end. I'm suprised they didn't tell him he couldn't come back unless he had an engagement ring. They are tricky!

I think the mini van is Reid. TPTB want us to think he got his own tranportation to the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3594964;
    I think the mini van is Reid. TPTB want us to think he got his own tranportation to the hotel.
    I guess. But, that ring doesn't look to be from ABC. That really looks like perhaps his Mom Mom Rosenthal's ring?

FORT Regular

thats what I think too, Atem