Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Not sure if this is any clearer, but there is a pink house in the background and he's definitely close to ground level.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3593893;
    Jill is just so...not right in the picture with Reid. I don't think she's necessarily saying good bye but I think she's a mess and doesn't know what to do and she's probably just seeing him for the first time.
    If previous previews were right "the one that was hardest to let go came to my door and wanted to sweep me off my feet" has to be Reid coming to talk to her before she goes to the FRC. Or maybe he shows up at the house where the FRC is held. Did he come to see her there and the SC of her and CH smiling was when they see him?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3593927;
    Not sure if this is any clearer, but there is a pink house in the background and he's definitely close to ground level.
    Any chance this is the "pink house" shown ?

FORT Newbie

Sorry, guys, to bring my question from another thread but the talk there veered to Reid's hotel...If you've cleared this before, pls. point to a post - but the different parting of her hair and brighter makeup in the hugging/distraught caps is bugging me. If the caps are not messed with, they don't match the FRC hairstyle so it may have been earlier in the day if it's the same day (Reid), and then she was re-styled for the FRC? Then the timeline is Reid (maybe in her hotel when she's getting ready - I don't remember how her hair was styled in her hotel caps), then FRC with the F2, and at the end who knows? This seems most logical to me but I'm not "on your level" (tm Mark) of caps expertise.

FORT Fan

Now that we have confirmation that Reid is back, I don't know if the opinions change on the suit SC, but to me the guy in the brown suit seems like Reid walking. He is shown with the ring w/ just a button down shirt, so he could have put a jacket on and then went there..... OR ........ he could have went to see her before the FRC, shows up again in the middle, and then tells him to wait while she sends Ed home.
    Who knows. I was laughing that they put Reid in the minivan and it could be a joke in that it's his way of showing her he's serious (i.e. got the family mobile) but the SC show what looks like someone w/ white tennis shoes getting out of it. So, that could be him showing up at his hotel or BI or whatever showing the audience that he was still in town. Then the dressier outfit is for FRC. I just hope he really does tell her how he feels before the FRC but short of running out of the hotel with a handler chasing him, I'm guessing they made him wait until the very end. I'm suprised they didn't tell him he couldn't come back unless he had an engagement ring. They are tricky!

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3593968;
    Now that we have confirmation that Reid is back, I don't know if the opinions change on the suit SC, but to me the guy in the brown suit seems like Reid walking. He is shown with the ring w/ just a button down shirt, so he could have put a jacket on and then went there..... OR ........ he could have went to see her before the FRC, shows up again in the middle, and then tells him to wait while she sends Ed home.
    Who knows. I was laughing that they put Reid in the minivan and it could be a joke in that it's his way of showing her he's serious (i.e. got the family mobile) but the SC show what looks like someone w/ white tennis shoes getting out of it. So, that could be him showing up at his hotel or BI or whatever showing the audience that he was still in town. Then the dressier outfit is for FRC. I just hope he really does tell her how he feels before the FRC but short of running out of the hotel with a handler chasing him, I'm guessing they made him wait until the very end. I'm suprised they didn't tell him he couldn't come back unless he had an engagement ring. They are tricky!

Good catch on some stuff!

I sometimes think it's Reid in the brown suit and then I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;3593968;
    Ah what if they make him wait till the very end and she already picked someone. that would be awful. noo i doubt that. i am thinking he goes to her earlier when shes getting ready then she tells him to go to the FRC or something so she can have time to decide??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3593951;
    Any chance this is the "pink house" shown ?
    No, it looks more like a regular house to me.

FORT Newbie

Sorry to interrupt the discussion but other than ABC.com where can I watch tonight's show? For some reason my DVR didn't tape. I saw ATEM post she watches online. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3593977;
    Good catch on some stuff!

I sometimes think it's Reid in the brown suit and then I don't.
    So do I.Sometimes I think it's Kip.Sometimes I think it is CH and sometimes I think it's Reid.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl