Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3593767;
    I think Reid is at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in the SC with the ring. Its pretty close to the Mauna Kea. I'm trying to find some better pictures to confirm.
    I was married at this resort and have been back five times to the same place. If anyone has a larger pic of Reid and the view from where the pic is taken I can tell you if it is that resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3593822;
    I was married at this resort and have been back five times to the same place. If anyone has a larger pic of Reid and the view from where the pic is taken I can tell you if it is that resort.
    I don't know if there is a wider shot.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3593767;
    I think Reid is at the Hilton Waikoloa Village in the SC with the ring. Its pretty close to the Mauna Kea. I'm trying to find some better pictures to confirm.
    How do they explain Reid not going back home on an airplane but moving to BI with the rest of them?

In previews Jillian said "the one that was hardest to let go came to my door and wanted to sweep me off my feet". The SC where she talks about having to consider what he had to say has to be at the at the Orchids, where she is stayiing, we have SC backing that up. So Reid has to have met her earlier. She probably was pretty upset after letting Kip go and then Ed go as well. Maybe Ed is the one to confess something that was hard to hear as well. Or is it Kip being heartbroken and telling her things to bring closure and that hurt her to hear him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3593822;
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3593303;
    Here is a cap.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3593520;
    I posted this in the Finale sc thread. These are two different guys. The first "hugging" sc IMO is still Kiptyn because of the cowlick and Jillian's hair and makeup are perfect - I think she's saying goodbye.. The second is Reid - check out his cheekbone - but Jillian's kind of a mess. I think she's just very emotional, not neccessarily saying goodbye, but who knows? Reid may have been a surprise, so she could still say goodbye to Ed later.

Jill is just so...not right in the picture with Reid. I don't think she's necessarily saying good bye but I think she's a mess and doesn't know what to do and she's probably just seeing him for the first time.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3593893;
    Jill is just so...not right in the picture with Reid. I don't think she's necessarily saying good bye but I think she's a mess and doesn't know what to do and she's probably just seeing him for the first time.
    If previous previews were right "the one that was hardest to let go came to my door and wanted to sweep me off my feet" has to be Reid coming to talk to her before she goes to the FRC. Or maybe he shows up at the house where the FRC is held. Did he come to see her there and the SC of her and CH smiling was after they saw Reid there?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3593907;
    If previous previews were right "the one that was hardest to let go came to my door and wanted to sweep me off my feet" has to be Reid coming to talk to her before she goes to the FRC. Or maybe he shows up at the house where the FRC is held. Did he come to see her there and the SC of her and CH smiling was after they saw Reid there?
    For maximum drama, I feel like the producers would send Reid in to see her while she was all dressed up and standing at the podium. That hand over heart has to be for him. She's shocked, surprised and doesn't know what to do. I think she lets Kip go and is expecting Ed and then drama and chaos ensues. It just makes more sense to me, from a drama perspective, to send Reid to see her while she's expecting to tell Ed that either he's F1 or she wants to be single.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3593893;
    I know there is the height thing - but I watched again in the limo and I think that Ed's suit iis that fine pin stripe. His cheekbone is sort of like that too? I don't get the first one - there is too much hair to be Kiptyn - his hair is pretty short in back.

I've stopped trying to get on here the night on the showss...especially next week. This site crashed during the week & I've founf it less frustrating if I don't even try. I'll miss y'all.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3593907;
    What about, Reid came to see her after the F3 elimination, tells her his feelings and she tells him to take some time, think about it and if he is truly serious about how he feels, as well as herself, then to show up at the RC. But the show edits it that he only shows up on FRC day. We are not shown the original talk. This would take care of her comment that she knew a day or more before the FRC who she was going to choose (but what is not stated is that she doesn't know if HE will show up).

Who knows, is it next Monday yet???????
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.