Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3591625;
    New Sleuth Post.....on another board, there is a post about the "lights out"pic from Ed and Jills date matching the lights out picture from Shayne's season. I watched the you tube videos and they are a match. Why put in the lights out scene...to drum up more drama to a scene that probably never happened and was taken out of context?

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link from youtube?

You can post the name of the author and the title of the video. I would love to see!!

Thanks.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3591731;
    I don't get the mankini problem ... I am so sick of seeing long shorts on guys worn low with their underwear hanging out at the top ... I'm glad that they are bringing back trunks that are more tailored ... like the one's my Dad used to wear

Now, the mankini thongs ... ... although the last time I was in Nice, France, the guys wore thongs without the straps ... kinda get used to it when everyone is wearing them ... and kinda not.

As my husband says....Topless is not always a good thing...I think that goes for men in thongs too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3591739;
    You can post the name of the author and the title of the video. I would love to see!!

Thanks.
    I posted on the sleuthing thread the titles and times of the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3591122;
    My gosh and you are going to pay out the gazoo for them at that!

Either Ed is on the cutting edge, or it is true that what goes around comes back around ( just like with women's fashions) because before there were these long shorts, there were always the shorter ones.
    Jeremy (DeAnna's season) made mention that the trunks were probably included in goodie bags given to all the man as similar swim trunks were given to men his season.

He also noted that Ed wearing them entirely good humor. Moreover, Jillian didn't seem to mind the look, in fact impressed that he wore them.

Didn't Ed, also for Jillian's amusement, wear a silk robe and a cucumber mask while residing with Jillian in the mansion?

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3591279;
    Modern Gay Man magazine - ya, I could see the mankini being popular with gay men but that's about it
    Wow ... well, they would be the first, however mankini's have been around for a couple years, so I'd say it is safe to consider the trend has moved beyond.

I suppose what I am saying is I do not consider them tasteless ... certainly fun.

Anyway, what bothers me was not the cut of the suit Ed wore but the back patch pockets ... I thought that detail hokie. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3591601;
    That still looks like a shadow to me.
    Me, too. Unless he really contorted his body, it seems a strange place for a kneeling-down wet spot.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3591855;
    Wow ... well, they would be the first, however mankini's have been around for a couple years, so I'd say it is safe to consider the trend has moved beyond.

I suppose what I am saying is I do not consider them tasteless ... certainly fun.

Anyway, what bothers me was not the cut of the suit Ed wore but the back patch pockets ... I thought that detail hokie. ;-)
    I don't even get the reference to mankini with those things. They just look like outdated basketball shorts. Now, the sleek, black number Ed was wearing in the pool the day he was ambushed is more what I would imagine a mankini to be.

This isn't Kip. No pinstripe in Kip's suit, plus he has stubble. I do think it is Reid. But why? Saying goodbye? Crying because she is overwhelmed?
    Dear Lord, I cannot take it!

Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3593355;
    This isn't Kip. No pinstripe in Kip's suit, plus he has stubble. I do think it is Reid. But why? Saying goodbye? Crying because she is overwhelmed?
    Dear Lord, I cannot take it!

I don't know.. to me those shoulders of the jacket look like a match...

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3593374;
    I don't know.. to me those shoulders of the jacket look like a match...
    But here is stubble on Kip's face - none on the other guy.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.