Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

The only guys that look good in mankini's are guys that are masculine enough to carry a feminine look off eg. Daniel Craig, David Beckham

The ONLY 2 guys I see being able to do that from this season are Mathue and Jesse.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3591520;
    Uuugh. I had dental work today and am just now able to eat(4 novocaines) and am having some wonton soup.
    A half of wonton slid down my throat when that link came up and I have wonton broth sputtered all over the front of me. I guess I'm lucky I didn't need Heimlich.
    If you looked in the gray bar above the guys it reads Mankini "Bundles".....skeeeee
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

It has been mentioned that this year is hard based on the lack of screencaps. Don't you think there would be a screen cap of someone down on their knee or a ring being placed on the finger if such a thing happened. No picture of a ring being presented, because none were. Either she stopped them or they didn't propose.

Also, Ed's platform was still wet. It could have been dried with a leave blower in a minute had they thought he was getting on a knee. On the other hand Kips platform looked like it had been dried considering the "plank" was still wet.

I don't think she ended up with anyone.

PressPass

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3591578;
    It has been mentioned that this year is hard based on the lack of screencaps. Don't you think there would be a screen cap of someone down on their knee or a ring being placed on the finger if such a thing happened. No picture of a ring being presented, because none were. Either she stopped them or they didn't propose.

Also, Ed's platform was still wet. It could have been dried with a leave blower in a minute had they thought he was getting on a knee. On the other hand Kips platform looked like it had been dried considering the "plank" was still wet.

Did anyone ever figure out why in the SC's Kip's pant leg beneath his knee is wet?

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3591561;
    If you looked in the gray bar above the guys it reads Mankini "Bundles".....skeeeee
    That suspendered thong thing just did me in.
    I keep getting visuals of someone like John Candy in one.
    Or better yet--my plumber.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3591430;
    And you guys wonder why I love seeing Anders here
    Oh I do too.Despite the fact that we don't always seem eye to eye Anders is very respectful of other people's viewpoints.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lakerat;3591578;

It has been speculated that in the SC of Kip he has a wet pant leg on one side. I can't see it on my screen, but on the high res photo it apparently is visible. Just to add, there was a source that indicated neither Ed nor Kip proposed - perhaps she stops them both??

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3591595;
    It has been speculated that in the SC of Kip he has a wet pant leg on one side. I can't see it on my screen, but on the high res photo it apparently is visible. Just to add, there was a source that indicated neither Ed nor Kip proposed - perhaps she stops them both??
    That still looks like a shadow to me.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3590588;
    I understand exactly what you are saying; my point is that there has been this massive move to make fun of the suit itself. Therefore, to bring balance I was suggesting that if someone had the pictures showing that men of prominence were now wearing the suit, would that person please post them.
    I cannot remember what website I was looking at when I saw the pictures but I will look around. Matthew McConaughey and Owen Wilson were wrestling and you could see lots of thigh. LOL I'll keep looking for them.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3591601;
    That still looks like a shadow to me.
    Unless one of the PA's accidentally turned the hose on him.