Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3587597;
    Oh the EME was too hot to handle....
    I still question WHY they didn't show ANY of it ??? WHAT is the sinister reason for NOT showing it...
    what is EME? and where is it so I can see??

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3588391;
    what is EME? and where is it so I can see??
    It's the hotel in Spain where Jillian and Reid went after their Spain FD dinner. Pic's in the SC only thread. - Jillian in white robe, R&J walking into bedroom, petals on bed, Jillian smiling on outdoors steps.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3588399;
    It's the hotel in Spain where Jillian and Reid went after their Spain FD dinner. Pic's in the SC only thread. - Jillian in white robe, R&J walking into bedroom, petals on bed, Jillian smiling on outdoors steps.
    There weren't petals on the bed. I actually think that might have been Reid's room.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3588402;
    There weren't petals on the bed. I actually think that might have been Reid's room.
    Oops - I was going off memory - that memory I've warned y'all about for months now, lol. Thanks for correcting it!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3588402;
    There were no petals on any of the Spain beds..............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3588250;
    I admit they can look great on a guy with a killer body; this is why Ed shouldn't wear them!
    honestly I don't even think people would have noticed anything about them if they had not shown that clip at the end of Ed debuting them to Jill and talking about them. They are normal....they're not like speedos or anything...I don't get what is wrong with them. They are green and white....not pink or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3590003;
    honestly I don't even think people would have noticed anything about them if they had not shown that clip at the end of Ed debuting them to Jill and talking about them. They are normal....they're not like speedos or anything...I don't get what is wrong with them. They are green and white....not pink or something.
    I didn't think there was anything wrong with them either, at least for beach attire. I was a little confused as to why he wouldn't put his cargo shorts back on to go meet his parents. There just wasn't very much fabric there!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3590032;
    I didn't think there was anything wrong with them either, at least for beach attire. I was a little confused as to why he wouldn't put his cargo shorts back on to go meet his parents. There just wasn't very much fabric there!
    Maybe I'm "old school", but what Jillian wore to meet Ed's parents was kinda lacking in fabric, as well ..... for the first time meeting, certainly !!

Jillian...... here's hoping Big Ed doesn't squish ya ......

Quote Originally Posted by Rosedi;3590200;
    Maybe I'm "old school", but what Jillian wore to meet Ed's parents was kinda lacking in fabric, as well ..... for the first time meeting, certainly !!
    That's true, but at least she was wearing a shirt and skirt. Not much, but still. What I was thinking is how sweaty and sticky and stinky they must be after swimming all day! Yuck, I wouldn't be hugging my potential in-laws!

That was a bit unfair to her to have to meet Ed's parents that way -- I think they must have just squeezed it into the filming schedule. Look at how gorgeous she looked with Reid's family, for example. I'm sure she would have rather had time to get ready for that than to just be whisked there in whatever she'd been wearing earlier.