Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3584859;
    I agree Cupcakes. Fleiss has been know to give us shots of Bachs & Bettes in a "quandry" but it's just them wiping their face or something. I remember the SC we had of Jesse that looked like he was crying (I think he was wearing a blue t-shirt). When we saw the PI he was just scratching his eye or something. These could be that the sun was in her eyes while taking promo shots.....speaking of promo shots. Do we know that this was taken in Hawaii & now Spain when they shot the promo there? I haven't compared the two.
    Now, that's interesting, Saffron. I think someone said the "face rub" pix were taken from a preview. I'm 99% sure they weren't from Ep 1 previews, so we'd get no clue there.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3584918;
    Now, that's interesting, Saffron. I think someone said the "face rub" pix were taken from a preview. I'm 99% sure they weren't from Ep 1 previews, so we'd get no clue there.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure we got that preview much later in the season, but that sun is shining pretty bright in the face rub SC. The sun doesn't seem that bright in the Hawaii SCs, but it's kinda hard to tell. The background of the face rub SC looks to be Hawaii, but I'm wondering if it could have been taken during the promo shots in Spain. Either way, I think it could just be "the sun is in my eyes" or maybe "a bug flew up my nose" shot. I don't know if it really helps anything, but we've run out of SCs to dissect.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3584950;
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure we got that preview much later in the season, but that sun is shining pretty bright in the face rub SC. The sun doesn't seem that bright in the Hawaii SCs, but it's kinda hard to tell. The background of the face rub SC looks to be Hawaii, but I'm wondering if it could have been taken during the promo shots in Spain. Either way, I think it could just be "the sun is in my eyes" or maybe "a bug flew up my nose" shot. I don't know if it really helps anything, but we've run out of SCs to dissect.
    The face rub sc comes from the first preview they showed of the FRC. I can't remember which show they showed it after but it was around the 3rd show I would imagine as the FRC hadn't been wrapped yet when the show premiered on May 18th. It is from the finale and it is the same hair style she has at the FRC. IIRC it was shown with a VO of Jillian saying something about not knowing what to do or there's no turning back. Something along those lines...I would think it could easily be found at JU in Dreamers' profile.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3584960;
    The face rub sc comes from the first preview they showed of the FRC. I can't remember which show they showed it after but it was around the 3rd show I would imagine as the FRC hadn't been wrapped yet when the show premiered on May 18th. It is from the finale and it is the same hair style she has at the FRC. IIRC it was shown with a VO of Jillian saying something about not knowing what to do or there's no turning back. Something along those lines...I would think it could easily be found at JU in Dreamers' profile.
    Thank you! I was sure hoping someone would remember. That makes me believe, too, that's it's from the REAL FRC. Now we just need to know where it falls in the sequence. Get right on that, will you?
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3584400;
    Then what are you thinking she is feeling/experiencing here?
    The video clip seemed like she wa at the end of a smile when she covers her face with her hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3584960;
    OK, I just checked & in she's not wearing the necklace in the promo shots. Well, now what do we sleuth?? That was mildly amusing for about 5 minutes.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 07-18-2009 at 01:13 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3584991;
    OK, I just checked & in she's not wearing the necklace in the promo shots. Well, now what do we sleuth?? That was mildly amusing for about 5 minutes.
    That just struck me as being absolutely hysterical at this point .....

Which is really quite pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3585249;
    That just struck me as being absolutely hysterical at this point .....

Which is really quite pathetic
    I understand completely....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by suburbanmama;3584754;
    That SC is flipped. Look at her hair. It's really her right hand. My guess is that the FORT poster flipped it to compare it to the "goodbye" hug SC that is placed next to it in that post.
    I just flipped the one that someone posted earlier. Her ringless hand would be the left one.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3584627;
    Jillian emphatically stated the only person she had an overnight date with in spain was Ed. We are assuming(hoping) Reid and Jillian went back to her room. This we do not know. There is no evidence or proof of any kind that, that is so. we have evidence to the contrary.

ROFL - then what do you call all of the SC's/video of them in the room at the EME and of them coming down the stairs at the EME??? You may not know - but many of the rest of us DO and nothing contrary about it
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON