Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3584193;
    Here's the shots. I blew up the second one to show the ring better. Also, I thought she was holding hands with Reid, but in the blowup it looks like she's holding something brown in her hand.

Here's the other one you mention, but isn't that her right hand with the ring? (I'm terrible at mirror images.)

What about this pic....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...e_51__0001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3584193;
    Here's the shots. I blew up the second one to show the ring better. Also, I thought she was holding hands with Reid, but in the blowup it looks like she's holding something brown in her hand.

Here's the other one you mention, but isn't that her right hand with the ring? (I'm terrible at mirror images.)

The pic on the bottom I can't make out the ring but the other pick I'm referring to is number 208 (left pic) where she is hugging Reid. In that pick the ring appears to be on her left hand.
    I support pet adoption!

[QUOTE=albean99;3580457;]I listened to all of that and don't hear I love you by Jillian and don't here call me by either of them. Reid absolutely says "good luck". I'm also sure that Jillian made a choice to let Reid go because he wasn't going to be her f1 guy no matter what he said. If he was the one she truly wanted or loved more than the others she'd have kept him. Does it make any sense at all that she wouldn't have wanted him to meet her parents or have more alone time to see what happened?[/QUOTE]

Albean, perhaps she did say I love you, could have been a sigh. Re the boldfaced sentence, I do think it makes sense, as she may have figured that Reid needed a bigger shock to realize he really did love her. I don't think an LCD or meeting her parents at this stage of their relationship would have been a strong enough jolt IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3584726;
    The bathrobe pictures could be Ed. I identified it as Ed because of the height. some said he was standing on a step. (1) There was no step within the room and (2) his right foot was straight with the left bent. Which means his weight was on the right foot, placing his height as what the sc showed. Jillian got to the shoulder of the bathrobe guy.

Unless there is another picture on the sc thread of Reid suposedly in Jillian's room in spain. which there isn't.
    If you watch the preview, that is definitely Reid. For sure. He turns his head to throw something on the bed, you see it is him.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3584737;
    The pic on the bottom I can't make out the ring but the other pick I'm referring to is number 208 (left pic) where she is hugging Reid. In that pick the ring appears to be on her left hand.

That SC is flipped. Look at her hair. It's really her right hand. My guess is that the FORT poster flipped it to compare it to the "goodbye" hug SC that is placed next to it in that post.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3584753;
    If you watch the preview, that is definitely Reid. For sure. He turns his head to throw something on the bed, you see it is him.

And Ed's hotel in Spain was not the same as Reid's. The hotel Ed had his fantasy date at was identified but I can't remember the name of it. This was definitely Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3584737;
    RE Post 6072: I don't think it matter much, but I am curious. What is in her hand?

Also, from Reid's expression I think the time stamps can be confirmed. He definitely looked differently in the last RC than in previous ones.

Also, just for my information, how do you check time stamps?

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3584726;
    The bathrobe pictures could be Ed. I identified it as Ed because of the height. some said he was standing on a step. (1) There was no step within the room and (2) his right foot was straight with the left bent. Which means his weight was on the right foot, placing his height as what the sc showed. Jillian got to the shoulder of the bathrobe guy.

Unless there is another picture on the sc thread of Reid suposedly in Jillian's room in spain. which there isn't.
    There's no way you can say that's Ed! The show didn't have enough time to use that scene for Jillian and Reid and it helped in creating 'suspense' of who is the 'romance not being there' guy was!

We looked at those screencaps a ton of times to know that's 100% Reid.

eta

Actually, it was Cape that did the fantastic sluething of finding out which hotel that robe scene took place!

eta2

Why are we still talking about the pics from the F3 RC? Due to the pic numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3584809;
    There's no way you can say that's Ed! The show didn't have enough time to use that scene for Jillian and Reid and it helped in creating 'suspense' of who is the 'romance not being there' guy was!

We looked at those screencaps a ton of times to know that's 100% Reid.

eta

Actually, it was Cape that did the fantastic sluething of finding out which hotel that robe scene took place!

eta2

Why are we still talking about the pics from the F3 RC? Due to the pic numbers?
    No, it started out as talk that there was no proof Reid went back to the room during Spain.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3584246;
    I'm not convinced she is distraught though.

I agree Cupcakes. Fleiss has been know to give us shots of Bachs & Bettes in a "quandry" but it's just them wiping their face or something. I remember the SC we had of Jesse that looked like he was crying (I think he was wearing a blue t-shirt). When we saw the PI he was just scratching his eye or something. These could be that the sun was in her eyes while taking promo shots.....speaking of promo shots. Do we know that this was taken in Hawaii & now Spain when they shot the promo there? I haven't compared the two.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow