Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3582900;
    We talked about this last night in the Episode 9 thread for pages and went over times and cameras. I think this is a correct recap of the ABC Media Net photos. Soleil got the hi-res versions of many which showed not just the date and timestamp, but also the camera used.

Photoshoot #116696 5/18 (Maui Rose Ceremony)

She walks in with Chris #9
    The three guys are standing there roseless #29
    She gives a rose to Kip#44
    She gives a rose to Ed#51
    Three guys standing, only Reid is roseless, #55.
    She says goodbye to Reid #65

These are part of the same numbered shoot and day but seem to come after after she says goodbye to Reid:

116696_087 Ed profile pic
    116696_095 Kip profile pic
    116696_107 Jillian looking at the guys' photos
    116696_139 Jillian with three guys pre-roseless

Maybe they were promo shots or reshoots taken after the ceremony but before Reid left? I don't think we came to a definitive answer.

For the FRC:

5/24, Photoshoot #116697_

She walks in with Chris #15
    She stands alone #46
    She greets Kip #66
    She greets Ed #195
    She stands with hand over heart #355 (camera says 5/23 instead of 5/24 but it's been verified to be a different camera, day and time stamp could be wrong.)

Hope this helps. As to the FRC, if the events occur as the numbers suggest, there's 130 photos between Kip and Ed. Does that suggest an event (such as Reid returning) in that time span they haven't' shown us? Or, if Reid returns, does he return between her greeting Ed (#195) and #355 where she's so happy with her hand over her heart? I think the first would suggest she rejects Kip, then Reid and picks Ed, while the second would suggest she rejects Kip and then Ed and picks Reid.

The pics are all in the Screencap only thread or Episode 9 thread.
    Maybe after she rejects Ed, she spends time alone & with CH, and they took shots of that too. (160 shots between Ed & heart picture).
    Also, I don't think 130 shots is extreme. I am sure they were clicking away like crazy.
    Last edited by nutty1; 07-17-2009 at 10:07 PM.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3582425;
    I'm wondering why in post 201 of the SC Only thread Jillian has the funky red ring on her right hand while she is walking Reid to the limo, but in post 208 (left pic) she has the ring on her left hand in a pic that I thought was a hug before Reid got in the limo.
    Wing, that is a very interesting observation. I just went and looked at that thread. In post 204, as Reid is getting into the limo, the ring is still on her right hand but you are right in post 208 (on the left) the ring is on her left hand. Where is this SC from? I just watched it again and couldn't find it.

FORT Fogey

We talked about this last night in the Episode 9 thread for pages and went over times and cameras. I think this is a correct recap of the ABC Media Net photos. Soleil got the hi-res versions of many which showed not just the date and timestamp, but also the camera used.

These are part of the same numbered shoot and day but seem to come after after she says goodbye to Reid:

Maybe they were promo shots or reshoots taken after the ceremony but before Reid left? I don't think we came to a definitive answer.

For the FRC:

She stands alone #46
    She greets Kip #66
    She greets Ed #195
    She stands with hand over heart #355 (camera says 5/23 instead of 5/24 but it's been verified to be a different camera, day and time stamp could be wrong.)

Hope this helps. As to the FRC, if the events occur as the numbers suggest, there's 130 photos between Kip and Ed. Does that suggest an event (such as Reid returning) in that time span they haven't' shown us? Or, if Reid returns, does he return between her greeting Ed (#195) and #355 where she's so happy with her hand over her heart? I think the first would suggest she rejects Kip, then Reid and picks Ed, while the second would suggest she rejects Kip and then Ed and picks Reid.

These are two different cameras.. Are we assuming that the date and time (5/23 2 AM) are incorrect on the 2nd camera - it is really the 24th - and on this 2nd camera when Reid is ready to come in, 354 pictures have already been taken? Therefore, all the other pictures we see are taken with one camera, and then at some point the photographer for some reason picks up a different camera ( with a date of 5/23) and starts shooting pictures. Between the time of Ed and the appearance of Reid he is up to #354 on the 2nd camera (with the mismarked date). He clicks #355 on this 2nd camera which is Jillian with her hand over her heart watching Reid appear.

That is a lot of assuming. It could happen, but a lot of things have to happen to make this scenario work given 2 different cameras with 2 different dates and those numbers.

FORT Fan

For the FRC:

She stands alone #46
    She greets Kip #66
    She greets Ed #195

Maybe she dumps Kip, then Reid comes and they have the emotional encounter and we don't know if she takes him back or not, then Ed comes, she dumps Ed and this is what jill means by in the last five minutes there's a twist and you don't know if she ends up with someone or not, then Reid comes and she offers him the final rose.

sucks cuz I'm a Ed fan but above seems like what might happen according to what she's said.

I thought I saw the big ring jump hands as well, but going back it looks to me that one of the pics is flipped.... see Jill's bangs.... Or so it seems to me....??

When looking at those photos I don't automatically think "reshoot", I think "changed the numbers" - which is also what I think they did with Ed and Kip's FRC sc's. Why do some find it so easy to believe that production will photoshop pics, script contestants to say and do things, manipulate the Bach/ette and the editing ... but don't think they are capable of changing a few numbers around on a computer, which is actually really, really really simple to do
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3581782;
    What's interesting to me is over at red carpet (ABC owned site) there are SCs from Medianet - and it shows Kip, Ed and Jillian laughing it up post RC.

Obviously, they didn't want us to see this on the show since it didn't fit the devastation script.
    Someone please help me, I keep searching for the pictures ya'll are referring to and just cannot find them for the life of me!!!!!! lol Can someone post the link?

Remember in the promos when we had those pics of Jillian on the FRC platform looking so distraught and running her fingers through her hair? What do we think is occurring here? Is she alone? What time of day does it appear to be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wing;3582425;
    I'm wondering why in post 201 of the SC Only thread Jillian has the funky red ring on her right hand while she is walking Reid to the limo, but in post 208 (left pic) she has the ring on her left hand in a pic that I thought was a hug before Reid got in the limo.
    Here's the shots. I blew up the second one to show the ring better. Also, I thought she was holding hands with Reid, but in the blowup it looks like she's holding something brown in her hand.

Here's the other one you mention, but isn't that her right hand with the ring? (I'm terrible at mirror images.)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3584162;
    Someone please help me, I keep searching for the pictures ya'll are referring to and just cannot find them for the life of me!!!!!! lol Can someone post the link?
    abc7.com: Bachelorette takes men to Hawaii, July 13, 2009