Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

We talked about this last night in the Episode 9 thread for pages and went over times and cameras. I think this is a correct recap of the ABC Media Net photos. Soleil got the hi-res versions of many which showed not just the date and timestamp, but also the camera used.

Photoshoot #116696 5/18 (Maui Rose Ceremony)

She walks in with Chris #9
    The three guys are standing there roseless #29
    She gives a rose to Kip#44
    She gives a rose to Ed#51
    Three guys standing, only Reid is roseless, #55.
    She says goodbye to Reid #65

These are part of the same numbered shoot and day but seem to come after after she says goodbye to Reid:

116696_087 Ed profile pic
    116696_095 Kip profile pic
    116696_107 Jillian looking at the guys' photos
    116696_139 Jillian with three guys pre-roseless

Maybe they were promo shots or reshoots taken after the ceremony but before Reid left? I don't think we came to a definitive answer.

For the FRC:

5/24, Photoshoot #116697_

She walks in with Chris #15
    She stands alone #46
    She greets Kip #66
    She greets Ed #195
    She stands with hand over heart #355 (camera says 5/23 instead of 5/24 but it's been verified to be a different camera, day and time stamp could be wrong.)

Hope this helps. As to the FRC, if the events occur as the numbers suggest, there's 130 photos between Kip and Ed. Does that suggest an event (such as Reid returning) in that time span they haven't' shown us? Or, if Reid returns, does he return between her greeting Ed (#195) and #355 where she's so happy with her hand over her heart? I think the first would suggest she rejects Kip, then Reid and picks Ed, while the second would suggest she rejects Kip and then Ed and picks Reid.

The pics are all in the Screencap only thread or Episode 9 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3582900;
    We talked about this last night in the Episode 9 thread for pages and went over times and cameras. I think this is a correct recap of the ABC Media Net photos. Soleil got the hi-res versions of many which showed not just the date and timestamp, but also the camera used.

Photoshoot #116696 5/18 (Maui Rose Ceremony)

She walks in with Chris #9
    The three guys are standing there roseless #29
    She gives a rose to Kip#44
    She gives a rose to Ed#51
    Three guys standing, only Reid is roseless, #55.
    She says goodbye to Reid #65

These are part of the same numbered shoot and day but seem to come after after she says goodbye to Reid:

116696_087 Ed profile pic
    116696_095 Kip profile pic
    116696_107 Jillian looking at the guys' photos
    116696_139 Jillian with three guys pre-roseless

Maybe they were promo shots or reshoots taken after the ceremony but before Reid left? I don't think we came to a definitive answer.

For the FRC:

5/24, Photoshoot #116697_

She walks in with Chris #15
    She stands alone #46
    She greets Kip #66
    She greets Ed #195
    She stands with hand over heart #355 (camera says 5/23 instead of 5/24 but it's been verified to be a different camera, day and time stamp could be wrong.)

Hope this helps. As to the FRC, if the events occur as the numbers suggest, there's 130 photos between Kip and Ed. Does that suggest an event (such as Reid returning) in that time span they haven't' shown us? Or, if Reid returns, does he return between her greeting Ed (#195) and #355 where she's so happy with her hand over her heart? I think the first would suggest she rejects Kip, then Reid and picks Ed, while the second would suggest she rejects Kip and then Ed and picks Reid.

The pics are all in the Screencap only thread or Episode 9 thread.
    I vote for the second!
    I support pet adoption!

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3582674;
    So I finally found my proof that the F3/F2 RC was reshot. He is a picture of the three men, without roses, lined up at the RC but this photo is LATER in the sequence than the shot of Jillian walking Reid out and giving the other two men their roses.

Or is that picture of ehr walking with Reid a walk to sit and talk like she did Ed. Maybe she talked alone with all three of them.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by HCRecruiter;3581200 View Post
    That is such a childish, risky and cruel game to play with someone and I don't believe for a second that this is what happened. I think it is as simple as she liked the other guys better. Why complicate this?
    I totally agree with you. May common sense wins over imagination!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3582674;
    So I finally found my proof that the F3/F2 RC was reshot. He is a picture of the three men, without roses, lined up at the RC but this photo is LATER in the sequence than the shot of Jillian walking Reid out and giving the other two men their roses.

I think you are correct...none of the guys have roses, and there are no roses in the bowl!

Reid is smiling? Kip too...

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3583230;
    I think you are correct...none of the guys have roses, and there are no roses in the bowl!

Reid is smiling? Kip too...
    I see something red on the table beside Jillian or is that part of the plant right there? Also, is she holding the bowl? Her hands look strange.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 4Kicks;3583244;
    I see something red on the table beside Jillian or is that part of the plant right there? Also, is she holding the bowl? Her hands look strange.
    I'm relooking and the 'red thing' I don't think is a rose, because it looks higher and ahead of the bowl...I just rewatched the tape, and I can't tell if there is a red flower on the bushes by the rose stand...

FORT Fogey

There's at least one rose on the table. This is picture #139, Photoshoot #116696 5/18

This is picture #55, Photoshoot #116696 5/18.

Then there is picture #29 in #116696 that has the guys roseless with no Jillian in it. I think They may have decided to reshoot that photo or enlarge it to include Jillian and that's why it's #139 and seems out of sequence. Here it is from a tv preview.

29 and 55 are in proper sequence.
    Last edited by ZG_Champion; 07-17-2009 at 10:28 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I'm bad...Ed's rose is listing...

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3582754;
    No it is not possible. Maybe after fifteen posts what you have just written will be quoted as fact. Reid was not invested. so could be calm.
    Ha ha ha! Ain't that the truth.