Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #6021
    FORT Fan wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    307

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3582710;
    on abc media net the photos are numbered in the order they were taken

    photo # 116696_029 = the 3 men standing at the RC, all roseless
    _044 = Jill giving kip his rose
    _51 = giving ed his rose
    _55 = shot of 3 men lined up at RC, ed and kip HAVE their roses
    _65 = jill walking reid out
    _87 = closeup of ed
    _95 = closeup of kip
    _107 = jill looking at the 3 guys' framed photos in RC deliberation room
    _139 = 3 men lined up at RC ALL ROSELESS


    please don't tell me they made reid come back for a do-over for a better reaction shot or something after he already has his heart to heart with jilli on the bench.
    OMG I can't believe they would make the roseless one go back for shots! That is horrible!
    I support pet adoption!

  2. #6022
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by wing;3582735;
    OMG I can't believe they would make the roseless one go back for shots! That is horrible!
    Hey....is it possible that after she let Reid go, she freaked out and changed her mind (hence all the crying)....so they re-filmed it with her cutting someone else? Then she and Reid had an LCD that will not be shown? They could easily have done that and just show us whatever they want to show us. That might also explain Reid being in the limo so late, and seeming fairly calm and confident later on?

  3. #6023
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3582740;
    Hey....is it possible that after she let Reid go, she freaked out and changed her mind (hence all the crying)....so they re-filmed it with her cutting someone else? Then she and Reid had an LCD that will not be shown? They could easily have done that and just show us whatever they want to show us. That might also explain Reid being in the limo so late, and seeming fairly calm and confident later on?
    Impossible that she cut someone else because we have LCD and FRC SCs of both Kip and Ed.

  4. #6024
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3582740;
    Hey....is it possible that after she let Reid go, she freaked out and changed her mind (hence all the crying)....so they re-filmed it with her cutting someone else? Then she and Reid had an LCD that will not be shown? They could easily have done that and just show us whatever they want to show us. That might also explain Reid being in the limo so late, and seeming fairly calm and confident later on?
    No it is not possible. Maybe after fifteen posts what you have just written will be quoted as fact. Reid was not invested. so could be calm.

  5. #6025
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3582710;
    on abc media net the photos are numbered in the order they were taken

    photo # 116696_029 = the 3 men standing at the RC, all roseless
    _044 = Jill giving kip his rose
    _51 = giving ed his rose
    _55 = shot of 3 men lined up at RC, ed and kip HAVE their roses
    _65 = jill walking reid out
    _87 = closeup of ed
    _95 = closeup of kip
    _107 = jill looking at the 3 guys' framed photos in RC deliberation room
    _139 = 3 men lined up at RC ALL ROSELESS


    please don't tell me they made reid come back for a do-over for a better reaction shot or something after he already has his heart to heart with jilli on the bench.
    That's actually a great catch. I looked at all of those photos and didn't see it. The medianet pic is so small, but the one you capped does show them all roseless. Interesting!

  6. #6026
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3582674;
    So I finally found my proof that the F3/F2 RC was reshot. He is a picture of the three men, without roses, lined up at the RC but this photo is LATER in the sequence than the shot of Jillian walking Reid out and giving the other two men their roses.

    That photograph is not taken later in the day than the others. It's much earlier in the day than the photo taken of Jillian escorting Reid to the Rejection Debriefing Bench. So, either it was a different day...or a different (second) camera was used.

  7. #6027
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,705

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3582763;
    or maybe Reid flies in on a space ship abducts Jillian and they get married on planet Bizzaro. Now that seems plausible right?
    People have been doing a lot of analyzing here, and numbering of SCs, etc. I was just throwing something out there!

  8. #6028
    .
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    876

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3582758;
    That photograph is not taken later in the day than the others. It's much earlier in the day than the photo taken of Jillian escorting Reid to the Rejection Debriefing Bench. So, either it was a different day...or a different (second) camera was used.
    A different camera would be easy to spot just by looking at the EXIF of the pictures

  9. #6029
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3582758;
    That photograph is not taken later in the day than the others. It's much earlier in the day than the photo taken of Jillian escorting Reid to the Rejection Debriefing Bench. So, either it was a different day...or a different (second) camera was used.
    How can you tell it was taken earlier in the day?

  10. #6030
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3582771;
    A different camera would be easy to spot just by looking at the EXIF of the pictures
    My photo software will do that, but I don't have access to the pictures.

    I think the sun is more consistent with the pictures of events that occurred earlier. I dunno, maybe it's not.

    Also having trouble figuring out what sort of thing they'd need to reshoot that particular RC for? What'd they miss the first time around?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.