Page 60 of 668 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3460025;
    Are we sure this is Kip carrying her?
    yea, you can see his face in the video

Well the screencap of Jillian and ?kissing on balcony,,don't know how to bring sc forward,the building on left is a Mellon Bank,,so I googled that in La,,and it is the Mellon Bank Center,went to their homepage and picture is there,ran mouse over the logo,,and popup says "view from Bonaventure hotel",,so this is definitely ED!
    Last edited by livin life; 05-20-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3460367;
    I don't think he goes to Canada. I think he's the one that says that he's just not feeling comfortable and has to leave.
    Someone else said that was Matthue.Are we sure that Ed was the one not feeling comfortable and he had to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3460647;
    Well the screencap of Jillian and ?kissing on balcony,,don't know how to bring sc forward,the building on left is a Mellon Bank,,so I googled that in La,,and it is the Mellon Bank Center,went to their homepage and picture is there,ran mouse over the logo,,and popup says "view from Bonaventure hotel",,so this is definitely ED!
    Cool! I thought it was Ed!

Its my first real find,,zinnia had posted that she thought it was ED ,if the sc was in La,,being from Pa (where there are many Mellon Banks,)I had just figured someone had already picked up on the background. The sleuthers here are just so amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3460660;
    Someone else said that was Matthue.Are we sure that Ed was the one not feeling comfortable and he had to leave?
    I just don't think she would cut Ed, I guess.

As for Michael, I wonder if he was one of the four that didn't get a date and that's why he's singing her a song?

Quote Originally Posted by livin life;3460737;
    Its my first real find,,zinnia had posted that she thought it was ED ,if the sc was in La,,being from Pa (where there are many Mellon Banks,)I had just figured someone had already picked up on the background. The sleuthers here are just so amazing!

Congrats on finding that!! I was torn between Ed and Wes!

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3460403;
    This sure looks like a FRC complete with a multitude of flowering plants and an extremely dressy dress.

But in this cap, it really looks like Spain.
    The architecture doesnt exactly scream "Hawaii" to me.

The cobblestone path and the podium also seem European.

So why is she having a quasi Final Rose Ceremony in Spain with only one rose on the podium, followed by (a pre-planned) two weeks in Hawaii?
    Look at the screencap of Wes (tatoo) putting the necklace on her in a scene that looks like Spain. You see just the top of her dress - the cut looks like this "fake FRC" dress.

Off topic, but maybe not??? Have their been guesses why Wes isn't dressed up while putting the necklace on???? Are the guys living in the same mansion as her in Spain too?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3460833;
    Look at the screencap of Wes (tatoo) putting the necklace on her in a scene that looks like Spain. You see just the top of her dress - the cut looks like this "fake FRC" ceremony. And have their been guesses why Wes isn't dressed up while putting the necklace on???? Are the guys living in the same mansion as her in Spain too?
    that's not spain. its at the mansion in LA, they're in the pool or hottub which is why he's not wearing a shirt and jilli is wearing a strapless bathing suit top

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3460833;
    Look at the screencap of Wes (tatoo) putting the necklace on her in a scene that looks like Spain. You see just the top of her dress - the cut looks like this "fake FRC" dress.

Off topic, but maybe not??? Have their been guesses why Wes isn't dressed up while putting the necklace on???? Are the guys living in the same mansion as her in Spain too?
    UUmmm not sure if at the mansion - all of the guys took off from the pool party - in chase of Jillian - without shirts on - when she is found (per the write up) the jewels are there - she is found by 2 of them - one of them gets the date - Wes - who would put them on her - sans shirt - so not so sure that this is in a hot tub

Unless the write up is scewed
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON