Page 59 of 668 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159559 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I think it is a Charlie season - and they did a FRC in Spain - but - she can't decide - so decided to see both of the F2 - but TPTB wouldn't let it end that way - so off to Hawaii they went
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460435;
    I think it is a Charlie season - and they did a FRC in Spain - but - she can't decide - so decided to see both of the F2 - but TPTB wouldn't let it end that way - so off to Hawaii they went
    But, we know that Jillian's parents were home to watch the 1st episode and then leaving on 'a holiday' the next day. No word of them leaving for anywhere earlier - so when did the guys meet her parents if not in Hawaii this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460435;
    I think the Hawaii shoot was planned in advance. Her parents would have met the F2 before a Spain FRC, but they're not meeting them until this week in Hawaii. Wouldn't the guys be wondering, as they approached the FRC in Spain, "How can I propose if I haven't even met her family yet?!"

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459134;
    If it is Jesse and they are on a bed, would that indicate that Jesse made it to the FD's in Spain?
    Whoopee!!! I hope it IS Reid, Kip, Mike and Jesse in Spain. My 4 favorites from the pre-season. Well, I just lied. I got a crush on Jesse at the Meet and Greet.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459194;
    I'm still confused though. When does that take place? I thought the part of her wearing that short yellow skirt and them going around in a mortorcycle was their night time date FD? The part with him sweeping her into her arms seems more like a FD though. But, what about their time in on the steps kissing and she's wearing jeans and a yellow tank top?
    I think Spain is still sort of a FFD (fractured fantasy date) locale. Not enough time for real FDs, especially if there are 4 of them with Jillian. I do think one goes home at the end of it, though, with 3 off to Hawaii.

She sure looks as if she's enjoying herself.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459225;
    Ok sweet thank you for clearing that up for me.

I'm kinda leaning towards the mystery F4 guy to be Mark now. If you think Mike gets cut in Spain, then that wouldn't give Jesse time to be home for a 'interview' of sorts on the 14th.

Anything in particular that makes you think Mike is cut in Spain?
    Does anyone remember when Mark changed his pic/profile? Was it already that way when we finally got his last name?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459248;
    I know, the tractor is the key to this. We gotta find some pics of the winery or Carmel Valley hills..
    I posted one somewhere, CashFoSho, but don't have a clue where now. Here's another of Carmel Valley:

In other locations - not all of the guys get dates - could be that in Spain - only 3 of 4 get dates (IF there are 4 guys in Spain) Kip - Mike - Reid (and ?? guy does not get a date - thus no SC's) they have RC - cut to 3 and then off to Hawaii for FD's - meet the parents - LCD's and FRC

That RC that we are shown - with the pale pink gown - could be only one rose there as there has already been a rose given out - and there is only one to give - thus only one on the pedistal - tho I still think it is too formal for a regular RC - more like a FRC - at least that filmed just to show something - but no real RC was done by then. Does that make sense?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3459781;
    How can we have FRC shots? I think I read that they are doing the meet the parents (in Hawaii) as we speak. So that would mean no FRC yet...
    I think we should begin calling that shot the FFRC -fake FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460463;
    In other locations - not all of the guys get dates - could be that in Spain - only 3 of 4 get dates (IF there are 4 guys in Spain) Kip - Mike - Reid (and ?? guy does not get a date - thus no SC's) they have RC - cut to 3 and then off to Hawaii for FD's - meet the parents - LCD's and FRC

That RC that we are shown - with the pale pink gown - could be only one rose there as there has already been a rose given out - and there is only one to give - thus only one on the pedistal - tho I still think it is too formal for a regular RC - more like a FRC - at least that filmed just to show something - but no real RC was done by then. Does that make sense?!?
    First paragraph: I'm in complete agreement.

Second paragraph: I think you just nailed it. That would make perfect sense since Spain's an FFD, not an FD, and they had a mock frc (FFRC) to let the 4th guy go AND have a shot for the premiere.