Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3567995;
    maybe we'll at least get some more detailed previews of the FRC?!
    It'll probably be the same old walking brown suit guy....walking blue suit guy....Jilly looking distraught in pink dress....etc. =(

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3568003;
    I agree with you & Nutty. I think we'll have another week of SCs. If the MTA is next week, maybe we'll a few new ones for FRC...that may be the only reason I watch MTA.
    To be honest I think this week they will keep the blue suit brown suit square toed brown tile dealio with the SCs and then MAYBE some new ones at MTA next week, but I'm not pushing my luck

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3568004;
    It'll probably be the same old walking brown suit guy....walking blue suit guy....Jilly looking distraught in pink dress....etc. =(
    You know it will.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3568004;
    aaaaaggggghhhhh

Next week will be the big preview SC - but they will be off the charts LOL - won't tell anyone anything of good use
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3568020;
    Next week will be the big preview SC - but they will be off the charts LOL - won't tell anyone anything of good use
    I thought a few times they did show a few scenes of the FRC after they show previews of the MTA. But heck, I am sure I am asking too much!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3568014;
    aaaaaggggghhhhh
    LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3568027;
    I thought a few times they did show a few scenes of the FRC after they show previews of the MTA. But heck, I am sure I am asking too much!
    They do and what they will probably show is the same old stuff that we already know.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3568036;
    They do and what they will probably show is the same old stuff that we already know.
    I'm just glad that after tonight all that bedroom problem hype is gonna go away... no one wants to see someone humiliated like that on national TV. Or maybe it'll just be heightened

Quote Originally Posted by nyami;3566509;
    I am with you there with the confusion. How Reid ended up becoming F1 from F3 is still a mystery to me. While all Reid fans tend to pick everything Jillian has said in the the past interviews to favour this outcome, they forget very critical piece of information where Jillian said she went with her originial choice!

If Reid is F3 tonight... He will not be F1. Even if he is the one coming back. In interviews, Jillian said she sticks with her original choice, and that does not sound like F3 to me. Yes, the proposal of F3 will throw her off, but it will not change her mind about her F1. She also said that decision was not hard to make--- I dont see that being an acceptance of a proposal from the guy she let go of before, and dumping the F2 remaining. While the theory is good that Reid somehow becomes F1 from F3 is good- It just does not add up. JMHO
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. At last, someone who heard and/or read the same things that I did.