Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;3566441;
    two posters = sleuthers with inside info know for a fact that he is leaving as F3? (just trying to clarify) based on word from production staff or...other insiders? and they are credible enough that we are going with their info and believing he is leaving? it just seems within the past couple of days it has become accepted knowledge on the boards and that being a 180 shift from the number of reid fans saying he'll get F1 I'm pretty floored by the flip in the predicted story on the boards...
    Actually, lisamill pretty much always thought that Reid was F3 or F1 guy. Based on the information about when he came back, etc. freedom had sources that Reid became F1 in a 'unique way' and only yesterday got confirmation that Reid leaves at F3.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3566537;
    Actually, lisamill pretty much always thought that Reid was F3 or F1 guy. Based on the information about when he came back, etc. freedom had sources that Reid became F1 in a 'unique way' and only yesterday got confirmation that Reid leaves at F3.
    Do we know what kind of confirmation? If they didn't show the ending at the MTA, from what I can see, and no one seems to be talking from there, just wondering how they got that info.

OK.. so I haven't been on here reading for awhile b/c of working so much OT the past week. So.. I'm lost and don't have time to read back pages and pages of posts :-) So.. what's this about Reid? What's the new predictions? That he is F1 not F3? I'm confused... please help!!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3566539;
    Do we know what kind of confirmation? If they didn't show the ending at the MTA, from what I can see, and no one seems to be talking from there, just wondering how they got that info.
    Someone posted that the guys think Kiptyn is F1...so, Ed's must have not went 100% well either.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3566547;
    Someone posted that the guys think Kiptyn is F1...so, Ed's must have not went 100% well either.
    I could see the guys all thinking it's Kiptyn. They view things from a physical aspect as opposed to an emotional one. Kip's the kind of guy that women would be drawn to in droves with his good looks and six-pack abs. If the three remaining bachelors were all out on the beach which one would have the group of ladies surrounding him... Kip. I think that's how they view it!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3566432;
    I agree with mzkris ...when the early episodes were on, I kept thinking Reid was the classic nice guy, but that's what she needed and I hoped she kept him around.
    Maybe I'm biased: after two decades of chasing unavailable men or "bad boys' I thought I could change, guess what I married? The classic nice guy.

He''s my best friend, and 3 years in, 8 years total, if anything interesting happens my first thought is to call my nice guy and share it with him.

That's why I think Reid would be good, plus he has a career, but not one that would stifle her, or keep them apart. That said, it's HER choice, and who knows...maybe the edit by TPTB has blinded me and Reid's not fabulous.
    I doubt it...lol. He's human sure, has faults, but I think is the best pick.

My question isn't is Reid best for her...but is Jillian best for HIM? It goes both ways.

I wish them all happiness when this is over. They all seem like genuine people ( even if I do question Ed's authenticity, I still think he's a decent guy)
    Love your post!! Yes...Reid is not the only one here that has to take a huge risk...so does Jillian! Reid is being pushed out of his comfort zone, and Jillian is going to have to think long and hard about whether she is ready to let someone love her like crazy!!

That's what Reid is doing to her, but she is as scared, if not more, to trust Reid...the genuine, nice, easy going guy...

I do think Jillian is good for Reid, cause she is a little out there, and that's what I think Reid wants and needs...It may be challanging for both, but if their hearts are safe with one another, the sky's the limit for these two...IMO...

I just realized this cap is from Ed the CAD's LCD. And this smile is for Ed the CAD!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nyami;3566509;
    I am with you there with the confusion. How Reid ended up becoming F1 from F3 is still a mystery to me. While all Reid fans tend to pick everything Jillian has said in the the past interviews to favour this outcome, they forget very critical piece of information where Jillian said she went with her originial choice!

If Reid is F3 tonight... He will not be F1. Even if he is the one coming back. In interviews, Jillian said she sticks with her original choice, and that does not sound like F3 to me. Yes, the proposal of F3 will throw her off, but it will not change her mind about her F1. She also said that decision was not hard to make--- I dont see that being an acceptance of a proposal from the guy she let go of before, and dumping the F2 remaining. While the theory is good that Reid somehow becomes F1 from F3 is good- It just does not add up. JMHO
    The only way I can reconcile this in my mind is that her original choice - something she knew she had to do a few days in advance - was to let her final two men go. What will be interesting to me is what reasons she gives each of them for releasing them. Will she voice anything to either Kip or Ed about "loving someone else or her heart being with someone else". If she does verbalize this and in fact lets both of them go, the return of Reid at the very end fits in.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3566620;
    I just realized this cap is from Ed the CAD's LCD. And this smile is for Ed the CAD!

Really. How do you know that? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3566632;
    Really. How do you know that? Thanks
    Process of elimination. Reid is gone at F3 and Kip's LCD is on the surfboard.