Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3563590;
    I hate to open a can of worms and start talking about the guy in the doorway picture again. But I was trying to get info on the room number.
    I did report here that there was no rm 127. She did email me a few days later, and I forgot to post it....

Aloha,

327 is a regular beach front room
    It is most likely the regular room (not FS) that the one of the F2 men stay in on the day before the FRC. jmo

posted by nutty1:

I hate to open a can of worms and start talking about the guy in the doorway picture again. But I was trying to get info on the room number.
    I did report here that there was no rm 127. She did email me a few days later, and I forgot to post it....

Aloha,

327 is a regular beach front room
    posted by nora3262:
    I just wanted to add my personal experience to these photos. The first one is a picture of a "Ohana" Suite at the Sheraton. We stay in this room every year and is perfect for kids because you separate the two areas with the closing shutters. It does not have the footbench you see in Dismount guys SC's. We have also stayed in the Deluxe Ocean Suite and there are two sets of shutters. One set you can see next to the counter and the other set separates the hallway from the bedroom. (the ones shutter guy is closing) This is definitely the best room at the Sheraton with the exception of the Alihi' Suite at the top of black rock! We go every November. It's our favorite vacation spot.

I think the room you see in "dismount guys" SC's is just a regular room
    . Not a Suite. For what that's worth anyway......
    How interesting! Thanks to both of you.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3563917;
    Or perhaps this was the show's way to "edit" and come up with a way to coverup all Ed's misgivings. . . make him look bad to Jilly. cuz according to SDL they had a hard time finding anything to work with on ed.

Someone in an earlier post stated that his personality seemed to change after he came back that he was more arrogant. That also echos what sdl said too.

In this shot. . . .it just looks very staged to me. He is passed out drunk or something.
    That could be her excuse for letting him go at F3. But other posters feel that although alot of emphasis has been given to the "problem in the bedroom" issue, the person won't be let go. jmo. But, if Ed goes at F3, and Reid is her F1, then I could see Ed coming back to propose if he did get wasted during his F/S. I do remember hearing Jillian say that she chose the least popular guy (i'm paraphasing). Now, who would that be? Ed or Kip???

IMO, Kip has serious "dropped" off the radar, so she could be referring to him. So......if the F2 are Reid and Kip, what would make her choose Kip over Reid; if Jillian and Reid have the greater connection? Hmmm..........

My Dh was walking across the room when he noticed the F3 screencap. His reaction was that someone did a bad photo shop on the picture. He said that guy (Ed) is totally out of proportion to the other two. He also said it looks like Ed stole Greg Brady's clothes and now all he needs is Herman Munster's neck bolts. Sorry I couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3563917;
    Or perhaps this was the show's way to "edit" and come up with a way to coverup all Ed's misgivings. . . make him look bad to Jilly. cuz according to SDL they had a hard time finding anything to work with on ed.

Someone in an earlier post stated that his personality seemed to change after he came back that he was more arrogant. That also echos what sdl said too.

In this shot. . . .it just looks very staged to me. He is passed out drunk or something.
    I'm no fan of Ed's but I can guarantee that he's not dumb enough to either a) be passed out drunk or b) even if he WAS passed out drunk, Jill wouldn't be straddling him. She's probably giving him a massage- there are clips of Jilly getting one from Ed (the SC people thought might be Wes).
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3564724;
    I'm no fan of Ed's but I can guarantee that he's not dumb enough to either a) be passed out drunk or b) even if he WAS passed out drunk, Jill wouldn't be straddling him. She's probably giving him a massage- there are clips of Jilly getting one from Ed (the SC people thought might be Wes).
    Just from looking at the screencaps of Ed rubbing oil on Jillybean's (love that name whoever came up with it) legs.....the romance had to be there with him. lol

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3564728;
    Just from looking at the screencaps of Ed rubbing oil on Jillybean's (love that name whoever came up with it) legs.....the romance had to be there with him. lol
    ITA.....I also think that the "dismount" pics are from the massage scene, and Jillian is just giving him a back massage.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3562633;
    Ed has the Junior Suite. The Deluxe Ocean Front Suite is the room that has the shutters seperating the bedroom from the living room with the counter seperating them as well. The Junior Suite is not as big and has no seperation between the bedroom and living room.
    There's another reason Ed is not f1. Don't they always give the best rooms to the f1 once the star decides who it is she wants to get the best date.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3564749;
    There's another reason Ed is not f1. Don't they always give the best rooms to the f1 once the star decides who it is she wants to get the best date.
    I don't think that is always the case mainly because there were some seasons when The Bachelor or The Bachelorette didn't know even from the Fantasy Dates who they were going to choose but it was in Matt's season. It was clear that Shayne had the best suite.

Anyway doesn't Kip have the most expensive room? Or are you just referring to who has the best looking suite, not the price. I may have misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3564709;
    My Dh was walking across the room when he noticed the F3 screencap. His reaction was that someone did a bad photo shop on the picture. He said that guy (Ed) is totally out of proportion to the other two. He also said it looks like Ed stole Greg Brady's clothes and now all he needs is Herman Munster's neck bolts. Sorry I couldn't resist.

That is too funny!