Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3562768;
    ETA: Thanks for the SC ZG_Champion
    Sure, here's some bigger ones of the regular ocean front suite followed by the two rooms in the deluxe ocean front suite.

'Night everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by xtina816;3562189;
    We don't know Ed gets another date. For all we know he could bring them to dinner that night....
    Well, that'll sure make the presentation of the card to share the Fantasy Suite interesting....
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3563464;
    Well, that'll sure make the presentation of the card to share the Fantasy Suite interesting....
    He'd try to spin off a PPV on another channel

I hate to open a can of worms and start talking about the guy in the doorway picture again. But I was trying to get info on the room number.
    I did report here that there was no rm 127. She did email me a few days later, and I forgot to post it....

Aloha,

327 is a regular beach front room
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3563379;
    Sure, here's some bigger ones of the regular ocean front suite followed by the two rooms in the deluxe ocean front suite.

'Night everyone.
    I just wanted to add my personal experience to these photos. The first one is a picture of a "Ohana" Suite at the Sheraton. We stay in this room every year and is perfect for kids because you separate the two areas with the closing shutters. It does not have the footbench you see in Dismount guys SC's. We have also stayed in the Deluxe Ocean Suite and there are two sets of shutters. One set you can see next to the counter and the other set separates the hallway from the bedroom. (the ones shutter guy is closing) This is definitely the best room at the Sheraton with the exception of the Alihi' Suite at the top of black rock! We go every November. It's our favorite vacation spot.

I think the room you see in "dismount guys" SC's is just a regular room. Not a Suite. For what that's worth anyway......

On the 'dismount' cap (which we know is Ed). Some are thinking it's been reversed and she's actually getting on him, but I don't think that works. There's barley any room on the side that she gets into a sitting position and plenty room from the other side.

Also, we see her kiss Ed and Kiptyn on the bed with similar type pillows. However when we see her do the 'dismount' thing, the pillows are on the floor, etc.

We see lights go on at the hotel that is at the Sheraton. I thought it was determined that Kiptyn's room has different railings and the room for Ed's would fit the room where the lights are going on. Also, we see a later view of them in the bedroom with the pillows thrown about and some pillows acting as some back support for Jillian. Perhaps, Ed got sick from food poisoning?

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3562603;
    I am an unaccomplished sleuther and a worse screencaper so I have a request. Could someone or anyone or everyone please take a closer look at this screencap? It's been bugging me ever since I first saw it.

First, Ed's jacket looks waaay too short -- in fact, Ed looks out of proportion.

Second, I seem to see dark outline on Kip's lapels and on the inside of his trouser legs. I also see a goldish outline around both Kip and Reid.

Third, there seems to be a dark outline wafting its way along Ed's left side.

Would love some input as to whether it's my computer, the way the screencap was posted, or just my tired eyes.

Thanks in advance.
    I think I have been reading too much....I thought your post said GOLDFISH outline and actually went and looked. Ed's jacket reminds me of Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazzard.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3563774;
    On the 'dismount' cap (which we know is Ed). Some are thinking it's been reversed and she's actually getting on him, but I don't think that works. There's barley any room on the side that she gets into a sitting position and plenty room from the other side.

Also, we see her kiss Ed and Kiptyn on the bed with similar type pillows. However when we see her do the 'dismount' thing, the pillows are on the floor, etc.

We see lights go on at the hotel that is at the Sheraton. I thought it was determined that Kiptyn's room has different railings and the room for Ed's would fit the room where the lights are going on. Also, we see a later view of them in the bedroom with the pillows thrown about and some pillows acting as some back support for Jillian. Perhaps, Ed got sick from food poisoning?

Or perhaps this was the show's way to "edit" and come up with a way to coverup all Ed's misgivings. . . make him look bad to Jilly. cuz according to SDL they had a hard time finding anything to work with on ed.

Someone in an earlier post stated that his personality seemed to change after he came back that he was more arrogant. That also echos what sdl said too.

In this shot. . . .it just looks very staged to me. He is passed out drunk or something.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Sheraton Maui Resort | Suite Floor Plans

It's possible that Ed has an Ocean Suite. The picture above is of the living area and was from a different site. The bedroom is shown in the Sheraton Maui site but photo wouldn't post but you can click on Ocean Suite and it will show one that has two beds. The floorplan shows 1 bed so there's likely a choice.

I don't think the light going on is in Hawaii. They seem to be all sliding doors going to the Lanai. I think that's from Spain and probably has nothing to do with "the problem".

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3563379;

'Night everyone.
    But where is the "footbench" (for lack of a better word (lol)). In the virtual room tour that I saw of the Ocean Front Suite, you actually saw the "footbench" at the foot of the bed...just like it is in Ed's SC.