Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

I'm convinced. THANK YOU!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3561586;
    I posted this a few days ago in the Episode 9 thread concerning the surfboard with Kip and Jillian.

I just looked at the website for the zip line date for Kip and Jillian.

The zip line portion shown in the SC below is either 3 hours, 3 1/2 hours or 5 hours depending on which course they do.

The "leap of faith" (shown below) is something that is also done with a rope course and is 3 hours for it.

Then after they finish both of these they do the strawberries (shown below).

The episode description then says something about a luau which we do not have SCs for yet and may not get until the episode airs. They would have dinner in the evening so I think that the luau is with Kip as there are 6 activites listed in the description. The way they are paired up to me looks like the first two belong to Kip, the next two belongs to either Reid or Ed and the last two belong to the other guy (Reid or Ed).

After the luau they will go back to the fantasy suite which we have a SC for at the Sheraton Maui hotel.

I see no room anywhere for a surfboard to be included in this FD. That's why I say the surfboard must be from LCD. One other reason it must be is that we have the same bathing suit on Jillian in the bathtub with Reid (FD) that we have on Jillian with Kip on the surfboard (LCD). Jillian would not (nor any other woman I know) wear the same bathing suit back to back with two different guys during the same week.
    I am convinced, but because of the time factor. Who knows about the bathing suit? It may be her favorite!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3561361;
    Wait a sec, you bring up a great question

Which preview was the Kip surfboard shown? If it was the first season one, then it couldn't have been from his LCD as those hadn't been filmed yet right? Now if it was the the second season one that maybe they showed around Vancouver dates?? then it could be from his LCD. Anyone remember?
    I know people have answered you already but I wanted to chime in also...like always. lol The previews with the surfboard came out later...possibly after the episode before Hometown Dates or the week after. The Last Chance Dates had already happened by then so they could put them in there.

In the very first previews, we got the scenes of Kip and Jill on the bridge in Hawaii and ziplining because his Fantasy Date had already occured by the time the first show aired. It aired May 18th correct? Ed's Fantasy Date was done around May 16th? So I'm guessing they could not fit them into the first previews being that it was so close to airdate.

FORT Fogey

I'm not convinced the Kip/paddling/beach scene is not in the Maui episode. It may or may not be on the same date as the ziplining. As I mentioned last night, since Ed is getting another date to greet his parents, maybe Kip got an extra date to go paddling. And the strawberry pix don't match up, one is at sunset and one is bright daylight. One has been fiddled with. We also don't know for sure who gets the luau and I think Reid may get more time at the Hana Hotel Spa since it's credited in the Hawaii press release.

If you look at the episode description at tv grapevine it talks about surf and sand adventures and says the ziplining is "beachside." Neither Reid nor Ed have been shown to have a surf and sand adventure in Maui. Someone has to, and it seems to be Kip.

The dates are not only filled with amazing sand and surf adventures, but also excitement and passion, as Jillian continues to explore what her future would be like with each of these potential mates. ...Jillian immediately tests Kiptyn with a daring, beachside ropes course designed to build trust and teamwork.
    Kip's ziplining date was first and included in the caps of the series premiere. It seems they are showing Kip's first, Reid's second and Ed's third. If Kip was on the 13th (Jillian had a teleconference from Hawaii on the 12th), Reid's may have been the 14th or 15th as Ed's was the 16th, but the rose ceremony isn't until the 18-19th, there's time after Ed's date for a Kip beach date. So it could have been the same day as the ziplining or a later day before the Maui cut. Also, the time for the ziplining is for the public and may include setup time, group classes, etc. I suspect this was a private event and may have taken less time.

I don't know where Kip's paddling date took place or when, but I'm not ruling out Maui and I would be hesitant to cast him as one of the F2 based on the paddling date.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3561766;
    I'm not convinced the Kip/paddling/beach scene is not in the Maui episode. It may or may not be on the same date as the ziplining. As I mentioned last night, since Ed is getting another date to greet his parents, maybe Kip got an extra date to go paddling. And the strawberry pix don't match up, one is at sunset and one is bright daylight. One has been fiddled with. We also don't know for sure who gets the luau and I think Reid may get more time at the Hana Hotel Spa since it's credited in the Hawaii press release.

If you look at the episode description at tv grapevine it talks about surf and sand adventures and says the ziplining is "beachside." Neither Reid nor Ed have been shown to have a surf and sand adventure in Maui. Someone has to, and it seems to be Kip.

Kip's ziplining date was first and included in the caps of the series premiere. It seems they are showing Kip's first, Reid's second and Ed's third. If Kip was on the 13th (Jillian had a teleconference from Hawaii on the 12th), Reid's may have been the 14th or 15th as Ed's was the 16th, but the rose ceremony isn't until the 18-19th, there's time after Ed's date for a Kip beach date. So it could have been the same day as the ziplining or a later day before the Maui cut. Also, the time for the ziplining is for the public and may include setup time, group classes, etc. I suspect this was a private event and may have taken less time.

I don't know where Kip's paddling date took place or when, but I'm not ruling out Maui and I would be hesitant to cast him as one of the F2 based on the paddling date.
    Question is.....why would Kip get another date?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3561773;
    Question is.....why would Kip get another date?
    Maybe Kip and Reid both get another date since Ed is getting another one to introduce his parents to Jillian.

Also to clarify something everyone is misquoting....

the press release DOES NOT say she says goodbye the THE man she truley loves..

it says.....she says goodbye to A man she truely loves.

To me A man could mean anyone of them...tptb have made it clear that she loves different things about each guy, she concerns about each guy. She clearly stated that she did not want to do the FS thing too soon because she had feelings for more than one guy.

imo...A man doesn't give us any indication to which man. Fortunately there are only 2 more days till we can see for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3561843;
    Also to clarify something everyone is misquoting....

the press release DOES NOT say she says goodbye the THE man she truley loves..

it says.....she says goodbye to A man she truely loves.

To me A man could mean anyone of them...tptb have made it clear that she loves different things about each guy, she concerns about each guy. She clearly stated that she did not want to do the FS thing too soon because she had feelings for more than one guy.

imo...A man doesn't give us any indication to which man. Fortunately there are only 2 more days till we can see for ourselves.
    Yup, you are right. At this point....that man could be any of the Final 3 and I do think she loved all 3 of them in different ways.

[QUOTE=sclilred1;3561586;][B]

The "leap of faith" (shown below) is something that is also done with a rope course and is 3 hours for it.

I hadn't thought of this before but I take it from the picture, Jillian does not make it to the bar on the leap of faith...Kip's on the bar and she is hanging on her harness it looks like.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

[QUOTE=holly1959;3561846;]
    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3561586;
    [B]

I hadn't thought of this before but I take it from the picture, Jillian does not make it to the bar on the leap of faith...Kip's on the bar and she is hanging on her harness it looks like.
    Yup lol She even said herself in the extended clip on tvgrapvine that there was no way she could reach the bar lol Poor short Jilli haha