Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3561361;
    Wait a sec, you bring up a great question

Which preview was the Kip surfboard shown? If it was the first season one, then it couldn't have been from his LCD as those hadn't been filmed yet right? Now if it was the the second season one that maybe they showed around Vancouver dates?? then it could be from his LCD. Anyone remember?
    It was NOT in the first preview.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3561389;
    It was NOT in the first preview.
    You are right. But, the preview did show Kiptyn on the bridge thing.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561414;
    You are right. But, the preview did show Kiptyn on the bridge thing.
    Refresh my memory, is the bridge SC part of the FD?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

We didnt get the surfboard caps until after the 6th episode I still think it is for his LCD
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3561416;
    Refresh my memory, is the bridge SC part of the FD?
    Yeah, it is where the zip line is at.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561418;
    Yeah, it is where the zip line is at.
    I figured it was where the zipline was but I wasn't sure if it was FD or LCD.Thanks for reminding me.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3560495;
    Someone posted a spoiler blog and suggested everything was not as it seems with Kip and he was the f3 guy and Reid and Ed were the f2 guys, with Reid of course being f1. That would keep the viewers on the edge of the seats for the finale.
    I keep believing the post that says Reid is F1 in a unique way. So I'd take your theory and say that either Kip or Ed back out of the process and I think some of the screencaps and voiceovers back this up ("hard to hear the things he had to say", the crying, etc. Remember, if the guy becomes F1 they are committed to traveling, press, etc - if they aren't really into it, that becomes a real headache and imposition on their life. Since they were in Hawaii quite a long time, the guys got a chance to "think" more than usual in this process. They had time to internally think about do I really want to continue with this process for more months - to look like I want a long term relationship with Jillian?

So one of them backs out - I could see Kip backing out for sort of ethical reasons - He knows he's not into her enough for a real committment especially long distance. And I do think he's friends with Reid and could see Reid is more into it than he is. Ed might back out because he doesn't want it to interfere with his life any more. He seems the type that probably wasn't impressed with Jillian at first, fell into the competition and did truly enjoy her personality, and knows he's getting older and should start looking for a life, but with time to think, and with texts from his old girlfriends, he realizes I don't want the aftermath headache of being F1 and Jillian's not that worth it. Reid is truly buying into the process as long as he isn't forced to truly get married soon. As other posters have said, he is treating this like any relationship that he's enjoying - doesn't want to rush it.

However, if you go totally by screen clips and editing, it does seem like Ed's the one she wants at this point but she adores Kip and knows Reid might truly be the best long-term husband material - fun, a friend, family she enjoys, wants to travel, makes enough money and has the time to visit Canada whenever, good with kids.

Wish we could hear her conversations with her mother to know if her heads on straight. She does say some very intelligent, perceptive comments at times about the guys so maybe she'll believe her head with her heart instead of just the pitter-patter.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3561417;
    We didnt get the surfboard caps until after the 6th episode I still think it is for his LCD
    I defiantly think Kip is in F2, My gut says Ed/Kip F2...and I think Kip still could be F1 who knows I could be totally wrong

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3561458;
    I defiantly think Kip is in F2, My gut says Ed/Kip F2...and I think Kip still could be F1 who knows I could be totally wrong
    ITA. I liked her top 3 from the beginning, until Ed allowed himself to become a pawn in Fleiss's game. He lost me there. Looking at the FD's, I think she really likes Reid a lot but he appears to be getting more & more closed off. I'm not sure this was the right "environment" for him. She's flattered & tempted by Ed because he came back to sweep her off her feet. But in the end, the attraction has been there from the start with Kip.

PI before HTD he wants her to know that he wants to be there, shares concerns with her in alone time and is rewarded with date rose. If he were not into her, he could have closed himself off long ago & she would have let him go. I think Kip's mountain was overcoming Jillian's low self esteem as it pertained to having a relationship with someone like him. To me at least, it seems Kip almost had her at "Hello". I hope she's happy with whomever she picked but I think it's Kip.

I posted this a few days ago in the Episode 9 thread concerning the surfboard with Kip and Jillian.

I just looked at the website for the zip line date for Kip and Jillian.

The zip line portion shown in the SC below is either 3 hours, 3 1/2 hours or 5 hours depending on which course they do.

The "leap of faith" (shown below) is something that is also done with a rope course and is 3 hours for it.

Then after they finish both of these they do the strawberries (shown below).

The episode description then says something about a luau which we do not have SCs for yet and may not get until the episode airs. They would have dinner in the evening so I think that the luau is with Kip as there are 6 activites listed in the description. The way they are paired up to me looks like the first two belong to Kip, the next two belongs to either Reid or Ed and the last two belong to the other guy (Reid or Ed).

After the luau they will go back to the fantasy suite which we have a SC for at the Sheraton Maui hotel.

I see no room anywhere for a surfboard to be included in this FD. That's why I say the surfboard must be from LCD. One other reason it must be is that we have the same bathing suit on Jillian in the bathtub with Reid (FD) that we have on Jillian with Kip on the surfboard (LCD). Jillian would not (nor any other woman I know) wear the same bathing suit back to back with two different guys during the same week.